Its summer and im bored as hell. Normally i spend my time in front of free online games. I lost all my cd keys to my games such as battlefield 2, f.e.a.r, warcraft etc.

Now im looking for a free online game with loads of players (shooter games preffered).

Im sorta tired of War Rock.

Got any other games in mind?

Heres some other free online games which im sorta bored of:
-Rakion
-War rock
-Gunz
-Space cowboy online

Heres a game i havent played yet, but plan on downloading even though its not my type:
http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php#
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Heres another game which i heard is like star craft and war craft:
http://www.sgalaxy.com/
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
er mayb runescape if u like RPGs about 100,000 people online at any one time so alot of players
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
conquer online!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
americas army.

its made by the army and its completely free if you can find the right site.

im pretty sure the latest version is 2.8, but i havent played it, it might be crap. one thing i can tell you is 2.7 was ****. if you dont like either 2.8 or 2.7, go for 2.6, that was a great game.

the file is like 2GB for 2.7 and up. plus you have to go through a buttload of training and it takes a bit to get used to, which you might not want to do, depending on how much patience you have.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx