Here's the right angle version of what I'm looking for:

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electronics,_pickups/Components:_Switches_and_knobs/3/3-way_Pickup_Switches.html

I've seen some tall Les Paul switches for three pickups as well.

I cannot seem to find a shorty straight toggle switch, however.

The tall ones and right angled ones will not fit the project I'm working.

Any help in locating one of these would be greatly appreciated.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
I need a short straight switch:

But in a 3 pickup version.
My Music
I ordered a DP3T toggle switch from Mouser electronics, but its not going to be the big toggle like a Les Paul switch. I guess it will be ok...

But, if anyone knows a site, please fill me in.
My Music
I don't think they exist. I know switchcraft doesn't make one. The shorties are built a bit differently than the switchcraft switches. I don't know if the 3 pickup model isn't made because it would be too difficult to construct in a short version, or because it would have a limited market.

Using a 3-position switch for 3 pickups, limits your choices severely. You only get 3 possible combinations of the 3 pickups. You would be miles ahead, if you used 2 simple 3-positon switches. That would get you 7 possible combinations.

The master would select - Middle only / both / whatever is selected on the slave switch.

The slave would select - Bridge / both / Neck

It might look cluttered, having two selectors, but I think the benefits would outweigh the looks issue.

I seem to recall someone suggesting something similar to this, perhaps using 2 superswitches instead, to include series and Out-of-Phase combinations as well. But maybe that was on a different site.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Thanks for the comments...

I'm actually wanting this switch for a two pickup guitar. It's just that I need a switch that can act as a DP3T, and a 3 pickup Gibson switch does just that.

I was hoping with all the traffic this forum gets that someone would know where to find one.

Anyway, I was hoping to fit it into one switch. The concept is to switch on the coil split automatically in the middle pickup position.

Now a 5 way for two pickups could be interesting.
My Music