theres a million things on there besides that video that gives more evidence to god to be non existent as oppose to him existing
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's not a drink, that's just coke with random crap floating in it
I dont need a Video, the only proof of god is faith.

christ he uses the word "rationalization" after every question, gets really annoying
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Last edited by thrashster at Jul 14, 2007,
Yeah I'm sure all the christians will watch it and go like "Hey... wait a minute..."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by thrashster
I dont need a Video, the only proof of god is faith.

Evolution is a dead give-away isn't it? It couldn't have came purely from chance.

And proof deny's faith, and without faith, God is nothing.

Oh dear, he hadn't thought of that, had he? And he disappears in a puff of logic.

What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Somebody argue with me!
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
All I know is that if I had to choose:

A) Dieing and nothing happening or;
B) Dieing and going to heaven.

I'd choose go to heaven. I could be wrong either way, so why not believe in the better one? I believe in God, and I try to be a good Christrian. I mean, I could easily stop believing in God, but I think I would rather go to heaven than just die and decay in the ground, you know?
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
All I know is that if I had to choose:

A) Dieing and nothing happening or;
B) Dieing and going to heaven.

I'd choose go to heaven. I could be wrong either way, so why not believe in the better one? I believe in God, and I try to be a good Christrian. I mean, I could easily stop believing in God, but I think I would rather go to heaven than just die and decay in the ground, you know?

Haha, that quote in your sig. is great, I just looked him up. I gotta read more of his jokes

And we all must remember John Milton's fabulous quote, from his book 'Paradise Lost':

BETTER TO REIGN IN HELL THAN SERVE IN HEAVEN
Quote by Pharoah
Haha, that quote in your sig. is great, I just looked him up. I gotta read more of his jokes

And we all must remember John Milton's fabulous quote, from his book 'Paradise Lost':

BETTER TO REIGN IN HELL THAN SERVE IN HEAVEN

Haha, yeah, he is like an older version of Mitch Hedberg. Both of them come up (or came up, R.I.P. Mitch) with stuff you never think about.

And I'd rather serve in Heaven. Of course, I'm not much into power.
Oh God

There's an "Only Religion Thread" for a reason.

*reported*
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Oh God

There's an "Only Religion Thread" for a reason.

*reported*

Oh heavens to bettsy don't ban this thread
Quote by si!
You honestly shouldn't force your opinions on people like this. People can believe whatever bull **** they want, who are you to decide whether there is a God or not?

But if you have proof of something - scientific proof - doesn't that deny faith in every possible way?
Quote by Pharoah
But if you have proof of something - scientific proof - doesn't that deny faith in every possible way?

show me real proof, a 100% certain way to tell if there is a god or not, and I will believe you. By the way, I don't even know if I believe in god, I just don't think a video can solve the whole god damn issue.