be honest. what is the point?

People are constantly trying to break down other people's beliefs. I see it a lot on this forum too. People will approach a Christian, and then give a list of reasons why god doesn't exist. I have friends that make fun of people's religious beliefs.

I dont understand why people do it. What can you possibly gain by doing it?

I also dont understand why religion is considered by some to be stupid. For example, Christianity teaches love and forgiveness. This means that people who follow Christianity are generally going to be well-mannered, moral people.

Another thing people do is to look for the worst in a belief. For instance, there are some muslims out there who choose to cause acts of violence, apparantly in the name of their faith; and because of these incidents, a lot of people start to believe that every muslim is a terrorist!!

And finally, people come up to me and go, "this damn bible loving guy tried to hand me leaflets and ****. why wont they **** off and stop shoving it down peoples throats?"
well, the answer to that is what I mentioned earlier. If more people were faithful, then there would be a lot more morality in the world, and it would be a better place because of it.

And that is why I dont like cricket.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
oh yeah... forgot about that place.

Id probably better delete this.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Well people believe that their god is the better, then when someone disagrees with them...You get religion bashing.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
I guess so. there isnt enough opportunity to talk about penis, or icy hot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
be honest. what is the point?

People are constantly trying to break down other people's beliefs. I see it a lot on this forum too. People will approach a Christian, and then give a list of reasons why god doesn't exist. I have friends that make fun of people's religious beliefs.

I dont understand why people do it. What can you possibly gain by doing it?

I also dont understand why religion is considered by some to be stupid. For example, Christianity teaches love and forgiveness. This means that people who follow Christianity are generally going to be well-mannered, moral people.

Another thing people do is to look for the worst in a belief. For instance, there are some muslims out there who choose to cause acts of violence, apparantly in the name of their faith; and because of these incidents, a lot of people start to believe that every muslim is a terrorist!!

And finally, people come up to me and go, "this damn bible loving guy tried to hand me leaflets and ****. why wont they **** off and stop shoving it down peoples throats?"
well, the answer to that is what I mentioned earlier. If more people were faithful, then there would be a lot more morality in the world, and it would be a better place because of it.

And that is why I dont like cricket.

What you're doing and what you're agreeing with is just as bad as the athiests who go against it.

Quit trying to make people believe what you do. Athiests will quit trying to make you stop believing.

The whole world would be perfect if everyone was just agnostic.

Anyways, closed. There's an only religion thread.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>