Well i've made a trip to canada (toronto) and want to know where i can pick up metal dvds . Been looking for the Cannibal Corpse - Vile Live. Also any places where i can get good metal tees cheap?
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
Whoa another Indian on UG, I'm surprised. Anyway I'm not too sure about the CDs but there's a tiny little underground store opposite the HMV outside Eaton Centre where you can find the T-shirts you want. Oh and btw I've only been there twice so don't go by my word and why not try and catch a show while you're there?
that hmv across from the eaton centre has lots of metal cds/dvds, for shirts...theres a store a few blocks north of there on yonge, cant remember what its called, just keep walking up the street and look at the stores that have metal merch in the windows
My sig is better than yours
Don't listen to snyper he's gay and likes Tool.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Off topic, but TS, I was wondering... how big is the metal scene in India? I'm in California and I'm the only Indian in my area who loves metal.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I went near Bathurst station and found a record store called Sonic Boom. They had decent stuff. Also i found some good stuff at the stores in Hamilton. Guess they pay lower rent there so i got the stuff cheaper
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
I found HMV way too expensive. I'll try and pick up the Nile cd when it releases. As for concerts i went for the Roger Waters gig last Saturday. I'll probably be going to catch Pelican live and i'm not sure whether to go for 'Sounds of the Underground' since Amon Amarth and Behemoth are the only decent bands among a host of metalcore bands
Try Sonic Temple on Yonge. Sorry I'm too lazy to google it, but if you google that and click the first link it should give you the address.
I've found Jesus
Quote by reef_d
I found HMV way too expensive. I'll try and pick up the Nile cd when it releases. As for concerts i went for the Roger Waters gig last Saturday. I'll probably be going to catch Pelican live and i'm not sure whether to go for 'Sounds of the Underground' since Amon Amarth and Behemoth are the only decent bands among a host of metalcore bands

Go to Montreal instead, I'll tell you the great places
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
HMV has a lame selection...
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Quote by grim_necro_kvlt
HMV has a lame selection...

Not the HMV superstore we have downtown which still has a copy of the original Wrath of the Tyrant vinyl.
I've found Jesus