how much?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
what do you mean your asking more with the songs on it then without? are you one of those goofs who buy music? and I could buy a new Ipod for the same price probably
i have the 2 pedals in my sig i'd be willing to trade without the music, if interested.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
how about $200?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
No offense to you and your iPod but... $210 is kinda absurd considering you can get a refurbished one from apple for $200 with a warranty
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
you wont let it go for $200?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
I've got a DD-6 and an OD-3 If you are interested.
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
i got a digitech metal master with a dc adapter thing, and a lil 10 wat practice amp and i'll pay some moneys, pm me or something, if you don't want the amp you can sell it on ebay
oh and if you like video games i got an xbox i wanna sell cuz i'm gettin the 360, i have a **** load of music on it and i'll throw in some games and three controllers, so you have some options here
ok sounds good, let me know, also would you send it as a gift so I could avoid customs charges since im in canada?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What tunage you got on it?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
What tunage you got on it?

U2, Voilent Femmes, White Stripes, a lot of Metallica, Hootie and the Blowfish, Anberlin, Relient K, underOATH, Trans Siberean Orchestra, They Might be Giants, Switchfoot, Skillet, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Haste the Day, August Burns Red, Daughtry, ALOT of Queen, GNR, and TONS more.
i wish i could buy it, me and you have the same music tastes mostly. lol. need....money....fast.... will someone donate to me so i can buy this?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
You do realise if you leave the music on, the buyer cannot add their own....

When you connect an iPod to a PC, it will wipe and sync with that pc, deleting all content on it.
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
Quote by BlackBeautyBoy
You do realise if you leave the music on, the buyer cannot add their own....

When you connect an iPod to a PC, it will wipe and sync with that pc, deleting all content on it.

That's why there's an option to turn auto-sync off.

I've done this with a bunch of my friends' computers and I've never lost any music.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...