yeah, i'm just another newby wannabe screamer who wants to know if the zen is worth buying.I've heard all kinds of **** like " o the 1st one sucks only buy the 2nd one and i ve heard things like it mainly only focuses on how to scream without hurting your vocal cords not learning how to do " the first screams " which is all a newby like me is worried about. CAn anybody help me out?
I didnt really dig it, its all just breathing practices and stuff, nothing on actually HOW to scream. I thought it sucked. But thats just me.
The breathing techniques are extremely important. I found it a worthwhile purchase.

Once you know the breathing techniques, you can kind of pick up on how to do it yourself.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
i remember i posted a thread asking this same question and they told me basically to go to a teacher or go to hell.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
its useful, if you want to scream without destroying your body.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
our vocalist watched it and he said it helps quite a bit if you have the ability to scream, it was more along the lines of something that corrects the wrong technique he said
thx for the info, im realy trying to get a few good screams going and then practice technique but first i have to get around screaming in front of my parents, mom hears me practicing and thinks im crazy dad thinks im a disappointment lol
Quote by thrashmetalgod
thx for the info, im realy trying to get a few good screams going and then practice technique but first i have to get around screaming in front of my parents, mom hears me practicing and thinks im crazy dad thinks im a disappointment lol

Explain it to your mum, and don't worry about your dad. All dads think their children are dissappointments.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Explain it to your mum, and don't worry about your dad. All dads think their children are dissappointments.

My dad thinks I'm special!
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
well everybody thanks for the help, it all of a sudden just clicked and i know how to scream now, i just have to practice and make it better. if anybody could help me with some new approaches or techniques i mean to say, they would me greatly appreciated.
try to scream in a fashion where your voice is still apparant, it sounds more natural and overall more intense

examples of vocalists who do this

Keith Buckley- Every Time I Die

I just blanked on his name but Poison the Well's vocalist has gotten really good at it.

Edit: also Chino from the Deftones on the Around the Fur album.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by Saintsatan
So you need an MP3 player to help you scream?

..I don't get it!

LAME!!!
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
It helps get both they help for singing and screaming, get them or say good by to being able to sing or scream worth a **** later in your life, also good search it theres alot of information you can find if you look,i'm to lazy to look it all up but google guide to screaming how to scream ect. , just remeber its not screaming your really doing its a weird technique that sounds screamish but is actually not, when you start it wont be very load.
Just ****ing scream. How hard can it be?

Better yet be an individual and do vocals how it fits you, don't try force yourself. You'll just sound lame.