You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
better start counting
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Well, if you have them all in the same folder you can just right click on that folder and go to properties. It should tell you how many files are in that folder, so there you go.

Btw, I use foobar2000. Great music player and it doesn't hog your system resources like some other players *cough*itunes*cough* I suggest checking it out. It's a free like 1mb download, just google it if you're interested.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by rockingleper
what makes winamp better?

Compatible With More Formats, better orginization to sort your music(Can do a like dynamic search thing) Make playlists - Export, Add songs to them easier, Legal Add Ons, Shoutcast (Radio DJing) etc
Hoodoo you do Mr. Bellamy
right.

click on the songs option in the side menu (the one that brings up every individual song you have)

click on one of them once, press "ctrl and a" together That will select every track

in the bottom right hand corner it will say something along the lines of "x items selected"

x being how many songs you have

and to all the people saying "start counting" or whatever actually make sure you know what you're talking about

and anyone who said get winamp/itunes/realplayer/whatever, that isn't what the threadstarter asked

love

dan x
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.