Ok, I keep finding posts about people having their Ernie Balls for sale but when I PM them they respond saying payment is pending or whatever.

Anyways, does anybody have a pedal for sale $50-$55 shipped??

And while I'm at it, I'm also shopping around for a good wah, something like Dime's or Slash's Signature pedals. Ive been playing for about 6 yrs now but unfortunately took about a 2 year break and am in the process of getting my music back.

I figured a wah and a volume pedal (in addition to my distortion) should be a good fresh start over.
Im looking to get rid if my morley little alligator volume pedal. It just sits on my board and collects dust. I'll let go of it for $40. Its in perfect condition besides the dust and the velcrow strip on the bottom which I'm sure I can pull right off. PM me if you're interested.
joshuaestock.com
As of what I remember the Morley's have to be plugged into a loop. Right now I just want to do a Volume pedal/Amp/Guitar setup.
Quote by ASGTrace
As of what I remember the Morley's have to be plugged into a loop. Right now I just want to do a Volume pedal/Amp/Guitar setup.

No they can run on a seperate AC adaptor, which I would include, as well. Just stick it between your guitar and your amp and your good to go.
joshuaestock.com