So saved a bunch of pics of guitars I saw on www.musiciansfriend.com and I just combined a bunch of them into a guitar rebuild project I would like to try
The only problem is, I don't know what to do for a paint job.
If you look carefully, you will notice that there are 4 knobs, I looked up the wiring diagrams on seymourduncan and I want the electronics to work like this:
2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch, each tone knob is push-pull for coil splitting
The 3-way is located near the end of the lower horn, I will route a path to it, and cover the path with shielding paint to cut back on interference.

Pic:

I'm semi-attached to the white, but the paint job has to be 2-tone white-black
If you have any other ideas for graphics or paint jobs (2-tone or 3-tone) I'd like some ideas to get me started on something unique. I'm not going to use anything you suggest exactly, but I would appreciate some inspiration.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
white body with black pinstripes and random floral design.

Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard.
Squire Strat.
Marshall AVT100 2000.
Ibanez Tube Screamer.
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff.
Boss Tuner.
Boss Chorus Ensemble.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby.
Quote by XibanezedgeX
Either do all chrome hardeware or all gold. Don't mix please. How bout Desert Yellow??

I know, I was just too lazy to put in a chrome jack plate.

Desert Yellow? you mean like the Christian Olde Wolbers Jackson in desert camo?

I don't think so

Or do you mean just a tan color? I could go for that
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Last edited by EVH_iS_g0d at Jul 14, 2007,
Why dont you try like a sunburst effect with black and white. Black around the edges white to the inside?

While im at it and to save making a thread.
Does any one know how you get the white edge around your guitar such as on this telecaster
http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10&hl=en&gbv=2&safe=off&q=telecaster+&btnG=Search+Images
1 row down 3 across?

Is that painted or is there an inlay of some sort?
thanks