hey, im going to Ibiza from England, Liverpool monday. and urm, i was wondering who has been from the UK and..how longs the flight, lol i don't care it's just my gf googled it and it came up around 2 hours but i dont see how that can be right, it's an hour to Ireland, and we're next door to that, online flight tables put it more at nearer 5 hours, so guys. How long is it lol, roughly. from the UK.
You mean it doesn't say on the travelcompany's website or on the tickets?

EDIT:

Quote by CraigKing
hey, im going to Ibiza from England, Liverpool monday. and urm, i was wondering who has been from the UK and..how longs the flight, lol i don't care it's just my gf googled it and it came up around 2 hours but i dont see how that can be right, it's an hour to Ireland, and we're next door to that, online flight tables put it more at nearer 5 hours, so guys. How long is it lol, roughly. from the UK.

Hm, well if I was to guess... I'd say 5 hours.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
its about 2;30 if you think the approach for landing takes the best part of half an hour thats why it takes so long to get to ireland
i need a new sig
Havent got tickets ,going with girlfriends family, i was just curious because everyones told me its 2 hours yet the flight able was nearer 5 so im rather confused, it's also less time to fly to bulgaria and mainland Spain so, double confused.
My first ever flight was to Ibiza. Was about three or four hours at the most I think.

Surely you've booked your flights by now, and therefore know your departure and arrival times?

Edit: Oh, ok, you haven't got your ticket.
I'd say 2 hours, maybe 2.5? It takes long time to get to ireland cos the plane doesn't go as fast and stuff.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by Malakian88
My first ever flight was to Ibiza. Was about three or four hours at the most I think.

Surely you've booked your flights by now, and therefore know your departure and arrival times?

haven't seen them, girlfriends family has them. but the thing is, on the departure table it says ..

Destination Flight Starts Ends Days Departs Arrives
Ibiza EZY7293 13/07/07 08/09/07 Fri Sat 22:55 02:55
Ibiza EZY7297 17/07/07 06/09/07 Tue Thu 06:05 09:45
Quote by CraigKing
haven't seen them, girlfriends family has them. but the thing is, on the departure table it says ..

Destination Flight Starts Ends Days Departs Arrives
Ibiza EZY7293 13/07/07 08/09/07 Fri Sat 22:55 02:55
Ibiza EZY7297 17/07/07 06/09/07 Tue Thu 06:05 09:45

If you ignore the wonky dates, it seems the first one's three hours ...
yeah, forgot to say ours is the tuesday. oh well, i guess it's just a long flight for some reason lol. shouldn't matter, i find flying fun, but thanks guys. i'll see what the tickets say monday anyhows.