Just wanted to know what sort of setlist Manson is playing these days. He's playin my town October 3rd and im so incredibly hyped up for it, but still curious whether he'l favour the newer stuff or play lots of the classics.
anyone seen him live since eat me, drink me got released?
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Lol, October 3rds in Auckland, im probably going 2 =D
oh and sorry, i have no idea of the setlist, hence the probably

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
im sure hes going to have to play a metal of a set as possible. Touring with Slayer you kind of need to do that. because i dont know many slayer fans who are going to put up with sweet dreams or Tainted love.
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
him and slayer touring is a strange combo..........he'll need to be careful with his setlist

Jack my swag
Quote by WinterMadness76
oooh, I can hardly wait to start hurting every Manson fan in sight when that tour comes around.

What about the Manson fans that are also Slayer fans?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Flemfloyd
What about the Manson fans that are also Slayer fans?

What? Non-Existent You can only truly be a fan of one or the other.
Quote by WinterMadness76

Close minded idiot
Quote by crazymnm
Close minded idiot

No, theres just a fine line between talent and being a 14yo girl who dies her hair black for attention. Apparently, you're the 14yo girl who likes to wear black lipstick.
Quote by WinterMadness76
No, theres just a fine line between talent and being a 14yo girl who dies her hair black for attention. Apparently, you're the 14yo girl who likes to wear black lipstick.

Yes, because being a 17 year old male who enjoys both Manson AND Slayer obviously makes me a 14 year old fangirl who dies my hair black for attention. Sure.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by Jekkyl
Yes, because being a 17 year old male who enjoys both Manson AND Slayer obviously makes me a 14 year old fangirl who dies my hair black for attention. Sure.

Good, I'm glad you see it my way, kid.
I'm pretty sure Slayer like Manson musically seeing as they're going on tour with him. Not many bands would go on tour with a band who they dislike.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by WinterMadness76

Who defines talent?
is slayer even playing with Manson for the Auckland show? seein as they were here only a few months ago headlining their own show.
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Quote by Jekkyl

Now he gets it but yeah, I don't like Manson but I love Slayer, that's just cause I'm not really into Nu Metal
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by crazymnm
Who defines talent?

he got you there dude...
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by WinterMadness76

I'm a talented 14 year-old girl who likes to wear black lipstick.. Thank you very much.
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
I masturbate while my parents are home anyway. Sometimes I invite everyone in the living room for a "family meeting", then spontaneusly whip it out and start beating it. I love family meetings.
Quote by brendan666
Who's opening for who? I think it would be smart to have Manson open.

Slayer fanboys/girls would probably be happier with Slayer opening because they wont have to wait through Mason's "no talent" setlist.
Quote by WinterMadness76

So not true.

Manson was my introduction to "hard rock" when i was younger. I still like him, even though his last albums were not up to par with his earlier ones.

But liking Manson introduced me to Slayer, which I also like very much.

....what am I saying

SLAYER FTW!!!!!