I'm kind of new to art but I love doing flyers so If anybody needs some just PM me!
I love especially doing flyers for bands that are somewhat big so my art gets attention.
In the past i've done flyers for bands like The Faceless, Light This City, A Day To Remember, The Warriors, Outbreak, Ceremony and other bands.

Please PM me with ALL THE INFO that needs to go on the flyer.

Thanks!

EDIT: If I like you i'll do free flyers. Get in touch if you want shirt designs/logos, i'm cheap as you'll find.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by SilentSpectacle at Jul 21, 2007,
What about a flyer for a gig coming up?
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Uhm, I might be able to hook something up. Tell me exactly what you're looking for.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
alrighty!

whats the bands name?

I hand-make my fonts so I could experiment with that at least.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
yeah we were originally Citizen Snips, but we got a new vocalist and a new drummer, and kinda didnt feel it was the same thing, so we changed the them but still kept it a Futurama reference

we dont have a myspace up yet, or id say check us out and ****, but we wanna record first then put one up

i believe their is already an All My Circuits on myspace, but its pretty bad, so to us they dont exist
Last edited by kaktusnpoop at Jul 15, 2007,
^^ ha nice, i was liking the Citizen Snips but the name change is understandable, and i can't remember anything in Futurama saying or dealing with All My Curcuits.
But anyway, i just found a drummer to play w/ and he has connections w/ some other people so i will have a band together before to long (hopefully).
Quote by SadistNation
^^ ha nice, i was liking the Citizen Snips but the name change is understandable, and i can't remember anything in Futurama saying or dealing with All My Curcuits.
But anyway, i just found a drummer to play w/ and he has connections w/ some other people so i will have a band together before to long (hopefully).

All My Circuits is a sitcom on Futurama if I remember rightly. Correct me if i'm wrong Jordan.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
All My Circuits was the sitcom, Dai.

Just for kicks, here's the latest flyer i've done, one of my favorite it's ever done.
Picture
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
All My Circuits is a sitcom on Futurama if I remember rightly. Correct me if i'm wrong Jordan.

thats the one

we're mad excited to record and show people what we got
ha that was a nifty looking flyer! If i saw that lying around at a show i'd pick it up just cuz of the color and the picture, i didn't even know any of the bands, ha. Yeah when my band gets together and starts doing shows......ill come straight here
Quote by kaktusnpoop
yeah we were originally Citizen Snips, but we got a new vocalist and a new drummer, and kinda didnt feel it was the same thing, so we changed the them but still kept it a Futurama reference

we dont have a myspace up yet, or id say check us out and ****, but we wanna record first then put one up

i believe their is already an All My Circuits on myspace, but its pretty bad, so to us they dont exist

NO WAY

There's a hardcore band in Sydney called Citizen Snipz...I can't believe it.
Quote by _fender_fan_

NO WAY

There's a hardcore band in Sydney called Citizen Snipz...I can't believe it.

yeah theres quite a few citizen snips bands, another reason why we had to change it

but shockingly were not a hardcore band, were like pop rock-cept were metalheads and hardcore kids doing it, so pop rock with a twist
With The Final Resolve we never have a graphic design problem. One of our good friends who contributes background vocals to all our recordings designs our shirts. Our drummer did the art for our winter tour EP. Our friends who does pro film (live videos soon!) is drawing up art for our next release. Another friend of ours is a pro graphic artist and has done several of our more high-profile flyers. It's awesome!

Still I would like to help you out so next time we're playing with a larger band I'll let you know (the larger bands always use the flyers we send them).
Quote by MurderousIntent
what do u use to make your own fonts?

Typically a pen and my hands.
Occasionally a marker.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
hey if its cool n all could u make a logo for my band, the logo exchange people always avoid doing mine

the bands Broken One
n we play hardcore n metal stuff

Thanks In Advance
Edit to first post, read it.

Also if I have no idea who you are I usually ignore your post, unless you PM me with your actual ideas, sorry.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
do one for my band, just a promotion, were called Fall of Yesterday.

try something As I Lay Dyingesque, the skull and batterd aged look, like their artwork for An Ocean Between Us
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
Quote by synester_gates
do one for my band, just a promotion, were called Fall of Yesterday.

try something As I Lay Dyingesque, the skull and batterd aged look, like their artwork for An Ocean Between Us

skulls are overused!

you want trees, trees are great.
Again, kind of ignoring people I don't know unless you PM me, even though i'll also ignore those unless your idea is great, it's nothing personal, but i'm really busy with people I know in person.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Again, kind of ignoring people I don't know unless you PM me, even though i'll also ignore those unless your idea is great, it's nothing personal, but i'm really busy with people I know in person.

ok yeah i get where your coming from, but along with being crap at art and all that i cant think up of a great idea, i cant think of a logo to fit with my bands name, thats pretty much why ive been trying to get help from people
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Typically a pen and my hands.
Occasionally a marker.

idk why, but i found that incredibly funny
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

coz e was being a ********, i thought when u said font u actually made your own fonts like in illustrator or something but ure oldschool so whatever.