okay so i've only seen this movie once, but today i heard that in one of the scenes, someone can be seen hanging from a tree, dead. i don't know much more, has anyone else heard about this?
yea aero is right, in the tv version, look closely its just a god dam swan, ive been wanting to listen to dark side of the moon but i dont have it, anyone kno wer i can find the scence and song toghether on the internet?
It's actually a crane.. and its supposedly when dorothy meets the tinman or scarecrow..

And DO listen to DSOTM along with it, doesn't matter if you think Pink Floyd purposly synched it up or whatever, it's still kick ass
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Its called "Dark side of Oz". Type that into Wikipedia and you should be all set. Most of the scenes/lyrics do work out.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Quote by RiffRaf
yea aero is right, in the tv version, look closely its just a god dam swan, ive been wanting to listen to dark side of the moon but i dont have it, anyone kno wer i can find the scence and song toghether on the internet?

Dark Side of the Moon is only synched if you are on LSD.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
People say its one of the munchkins that hanged himself, but its just a bird from a zoo that they scattered all throughout the set. The dark side of the moon thing is kind of stupid, but its a good album, so listen to it anyway.
It's actually believed to be a stagehand that fell out of a tree.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by Amalgam
It's actually believed to be a stagehand that fell out of a tree.

No.

It's a crane.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung
No.

It's a crane.

Look through the link I posted please.

I know it is a crane, I said it actually is believed to be a stagehand.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
In the scene when Dorothy (is that her name?) and the Scarecrow meet the tin man and get caught by the witch... As they are all walking down the yellow brick road after the witch goes away, you can see in the center of the horizon what looks like a midget hanging himself, and then miraculously falling upwards and hanging himself again...

Wait a minute, it's just a bird. There were a bunch of birds on set for the scene anyways.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation