i'm looking for a good physics-based game. i already have the incredible machine
so please suggest me a good one.

Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
American Football - Highlights the principal that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
half life 1 or 2, gravity gun owns
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
Quote by Jackal58
American Football - Highlights the principal that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time

Yes they can
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
you sir... are a queef
technical death metal ftw
SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR

Quote by Saturated Fat
ninja + no job + boat = pirate

Quote by Hidde
tell her parents "UG says it's OK"
Quote by Mike9200
half life 1 or 2, gravity gun owns

What the hell does Half Life 1 have to do with physics?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I was seriously thinking that I was the only person on this Earth to have played The Incredible Machine. Heh, if you want some action in your Physics, you can play the "Flatout" games, flying drivers is always fun. There was a Motocross game that had a bunch of minigames where you launch the rider at things, but I can't remember what it's called. I can't really think of what else there is based mainly on Physics.

Try the old game "Critical Mass" if you can though, it was a turn-based top-down view of space battles, you controlled one ship. You had to control your speed (and you couldn't go from dead stop to full speed, you have to accelerate) your stock of missiles, which missiles you carried, which ship you used, how to turn, how to attack and outmanuever enemies, and if needed, eject at the right time. You have to play it to see the fun in it, but it gets pretty intense when you have 3 different ships against you, you're choosing your move, you can see the missiles waiting for you within feet of your ship, and you have to figure out how to dodge them or get away, all the while your alarm is going off warning you of danger. I found it damn fun.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!