Page 1 of 2
i was watching that show on discovery channel called 2057 and i thing that having this kind of technology is what is going to kill the human race. they said the entire world is gonna run on one main computer system. If that computer system gets infected with a virus, the system will crash, and no body is gonna no what to do. Every one will be so reliant on this tech. that they will just not be able to cope with the loss of technology. not to mention this artificial intelligence, that will get a mind of its own and got lots of problems. I think the world is doomed. we are our own worst enemy
GETCHA PULL!!!
how profound...
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
woo hoo.......
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by bodom_hate_crew
i was watching that show on discovery channel called 2057 and i thing that having this kind of technology is what is going to kill the human race. they said the entire world is gonna run on one main computer system. If that computer system gets infected with a virus, the system will crash, and no body is gonna no what to do. Every one will be so reliant on this tech. that they will just not be able to cope with the loss of technology. not to mention this artificial intelligence, that will get a mind of its own and got lots of problems. I think the world is doomed. we are our own worst enemy

terminator?
i play drums and guitar :
Y2K much? It will happen though, we were doomed a long time ago.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Dude, that's all based on What Ifs. We're going to be enslaved and/or slaughtered by aliens before we kill ourselves with our own technology.
........................ dude. and how the **** is this technology gunna be made??? bill gates? well **** if he makes it were ****ed cuz his OS's always have glitchs ahhahaha
Wow, not only is this an amazing leap of originality, but it's written so well that William Shakespeare would have three kinds of wet in his pants if his eyes somehow graced this thread.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by bodom_hate_crew

2057...saw that months ago when it was on the first time.

it was just so stupid...i watched most of it though..
police stations would have nothing but an open room with lights from the floor

just so stupid...
things will never be the way they were in that show...never.
the human race destroyed itself years ago.

get with the mofo-ing times nigguh!
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Besides the sky jains and monks.

So answer is.

If you value life, You'll either Move to a monastary, or shed your clothing and live as one with nature.

Now THATS profound : ).
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Oh well, I plan to die before i turn 60 anyway.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Dude, if the world ran on a computer system, who the **** would want to, or be able to, install malicious code and execute it on that machine?

I mean, it's not like advertisers are going to target that machine with their adware...

If anything the computer would become self-aware and enslave us

Nah, in all seriousness, the world will end in a religious war.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by SillyRabbit
........................ dude. and how the **** is this technology gunna be made??? bill gates? well **** if he makes it were ****ed cuz his OS's always have glitchs ahhahaha

That reminded me of when he got shot in the South park Movie
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
If mankind was doomed upon the failure of one computer system wouldn't there be millions of backup systems/backups for the system, what kind of world with such advanced technology would let something so simple as a virus destroy their whole system, ****ing retard
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
Quote by Muphin

Nah, in all seriousness, the world will end in a religious war.

that would be my next guess
GETCHA PULL!!!
er...well wouldnt it be fuc king stupid to make the system if you know it's gonna turn ape?

your an idiot
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
Haha. I'll be 69 years old by then.
There's a decent chance I'll be dead by then so I won't have to worry about that.

Either that or I'll be too old to give a f*** about what's going on so...win-win!
Last edited by RandyismyIdol at Jul 14, 2007,
Quote by bodom_hate_crew
not to mention this artificial intelligence, that will get a mind of its own and got lots of problems.
AM much?

And I somehow doubt we'd be stupid enough to be entirely reliant on a singular machine...
Quote by RandyismyIdol
Haha. I'll be 69 years old by then.
Me too!
The way things are going now, by that time we'll already have been killed 8 times over.
The world will end when I Feel Like it should...

I have the big red "END WORLD" button right next too me
I don't believe that there would ever be just one computer system, maybe one for every continent. That doesn't change the fact that we are doomed.

Carl Sagan believed that technological civilizations tend to destroy themselves quickly, so the fact that our own progress is our enemy has been known for some time.
dude..who cares? chances are everyone here will get in a car crash and die before that. seriously i'd rather have an end like that then some boring death.

I'm sure a huge computer is going to get a virus causing us all to die.

[/lame]
zomg Take T3h Blue Pill!!111 Roflmao1!!
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Viruses will most likely kill mankind. All it'll take is one strain of the flu virus that we aren't prepared for and there goes half the population. And considering that viruses evolve five times faster than us, the odds are against us. The meek will inherit the earth, and it doesn't get more meek than tiny collections of DNA and that aren't even considered living things.
In 2057 i won't give a **** about computers anyway
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
The human race doesn't need any help from technology on killing each other, I think we've gotten pretty good at that by now, lol. Besides, you can't base serious ideas of a t-show that's basically just meant for people to go "wow, hehe, look at that. Lil' Johnny, one day you'll be able to see all this stuff. Back in my day..."
the caveman was doomed to burn the world down when he discovered fire...

not everyone will be a sheep..remember that..if the world to die...it'll explode with everything in it..not some kind of technology killing it...

man-made things never destroyed monumentally...it's usually natural disasters that cause a shift.

the only man-made destruction would be world war 3
All I know is I ****ing want one of those fog holograms. It's just like in The Empire Strikes Back when the Emperor tells Vader to get Luke.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I could make up a ridiculous story about how the world is going to end. How come I'm not on tv?
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Yakult
Wow, not only is this an amazing leap of originality, but it's written so well that William Shakespeare would have three kinds of wet in his pants if his eyes somehow graced this thread.

+1
My Gear
Washburn EA20SDL
Crate GT1200H
Custom Strat: New fretboard / jumbo frets. EMG 81 replacing original humbucker.

Myspace?
um yeah... i dont think we're going to run on one computer system... who would maintain or build it and how will the majority world agree to this... -_-
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
2012 is when were supposed to die. There will be mass destruction when the planets align. The myan dudes ended their calender on that date. Also on The Discovery Channel.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by bluehawk15620
terminator?

+1, I thought Terminator 3.
Cmon guys, we gotta protect John Connor!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Ehh
2012 is when were supposed to die. There will be mass destruction when the planets align. The myan dudes ended their calender on that date. Also on The Discovery Channel.

Completely wrong, 2012 is when the Earth will change forever, not when we all die.
The planets dont align, they aligned 5 or 6 years ago if my memory serves me correctly. Chances are the gravitational axis will reverse, which wont affect humans greatly but it will send animals that depend on that for migration and direction ape ****.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 2