Any one watch it on ESPN earlier. i laughed so hard the whole time. they took it so seriously. on ESPN a rock paper scissors tournament. the national tournament at that. with commentators and everything. sports are officially at an all time low. poker, scrabble, and now rock paper scissors?
Rock beats everything.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Rock beats everything.

actually it lost a lot. paper seemed to be the popular, uhhhh, hand?
How does paper beat rock? Ok, the paper wraps around the rock... So? Rock could EASILY rip a piece of paper, and even if the paper did manage to constrict the rock, you could still defeat scissors with it, and if you threw it at someone, it would still hurt.

Paper = Fail.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I prefer dynamite (index finger) it blows all the other **** up.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
REASON WHY PAPER BEATS ROCK!

While not exactly intuitive, the symbolic meaning of paper covering a rock dates back to ancient Chinese culture. When a petition was made to the Emperor, the petition was signified by a rock. Upon making a decision the Emperor would have his servants place a sheaf of paper either over or under the rock. If the sheaf was placed under the rock it would signify acceptance of the petition. If the sheaf was placed on top of the rock it signified denial of the petition. Over time the symbolic image of paper covering a rock became synonymous with defeat.

^Copy and pasted from a facebook group I'm in.
Haha wow I'll have to watch out for that.

But kind of along the same lines, they do that for the spelling bee too. This past one, they had this guy who was whispering like a golf commentator, he was like "now is the time in the competition where it really pays off to know your German phonetics" and I nearly peed myself.
I posted something about this 2 or 3 weeks ago. It was great. It was so intense, I was freaking out!
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!