Do the doctor's test for weed in a simple physical for a high school sport?? Like the ones you have to get before joining a high school sport.
ch.ILL
no. drug thread.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Duh? They do a tox screen. I'm pretty sure htey do at least. Weed takes a while to go away. THC, even longer as it's stored in your fat cells.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
well sometimes i think they do blood work, but im not sure, ive nvr had one for sports just a standard check up physical
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
They might want a semen sample. It's actually pretty hot.
Gear...
no they dont. they just ask if you smoke or drink or take drugs but they dont actually test for it so you can lie your ass off all you want
i never had to during my h.s. physicals
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
it stays in your system for at least a month, and im guessing since you even asked chances are you do it regularly, so youre ****ed...then again there is a detox you can buy for like 50 bucks, tastes like **** but itll work
My doctor just touched my balls and told me to cough, took my blood pressure, and verified that I had asthma.

And then he told me he had to touch my balls again. Weird guy.

But seriously, they don't test for drugs in a standard sports physical, though some coaches require drug tests in addition to physicals. Kind of like in the movie Dazed and Confused. A few people got kicked off the football team this year for that reason. Thankfully my cross country/track coach isn't like that though, he's a cool guy and he doesn't care that I smoke pot.
My football team would consist of two people..one being the waterboy...the other being the kid that runs the wrong way every time
^ yeah

their not gonna specificly check for it if you don't ask. you have nothing to worry about.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
No, a standard physical doesn't check any bodily fluids.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
no. the urine test is only looking for protein and glucose levels.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Quote by DashBlaster
What do they do to get your semen?

Just curious...
>.>
<.<

YOu jack off into a cup. In the words of Allison Cameron, "Point and shoot."
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy
YOu jack off into a cup. In the words of Allison Cameron, "Point and shoot."

Oh. I thought they get this hot, female doctor and all...
Quote by DashBlaster
Oh. I thought they get this hot, female doctor and all...

Nah. Insurance for that would cost too much.
Gear...
Quote by bananaboy
My doctor just touched my balls and told me to cough, took my blood pressure, and verified that I had asthma.

And then he told me he had to touch my balls again. Weird guy.

But seriously, they don't test for drugs in a standard sports physical, though some coaches require drug tests in addition to physicals. Kind of like in the movie Dazed and Confused. A few people got kicked off the football team this year for that reason. Thankfully my cross country/track coach isn't like that though, he's a cool guy and he doesn't care that I smoke pot.

The coach not caring makes sense. It's not like pot is enhancing your performance.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati