WHY DO YOU GET PEE SHiVERS?~!?

THE PERSON WITH THE BEST ANSWER WINS 40 INTERNETS!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
'cause you touch yourself at night.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by Arthur Curry
Caps Lock =/= Cruise Control for Coolness.

+1
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
so im not the only one?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Because penises like to play tricks on us, they think its funny when we miss the toilet and pee goes everywhere! >=[
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
It happens because God hates you.
My Gear
Washburn EA20SDL
Crate GT1200H
Custom Strat: New fretboard / jumbo frets. EMG 81 replacing original humbucker.

Myspace?
"Post-micturition convulsion syndrome, also known as piss shivers, pee shivers or whiz willies, is a phenomenon in which one feels a shiver running down the spine following urination. This is a form of myoclonus.

By 6 Jul 2007, more than 24,000 males and more than 1,200 females had responded to an internet poll on the syndrome. About 83% of males reported experiencing it and about 58% of females reported experiencing it.

The shiver is also usually accompanied by a momentary rise in blood pressure and a temporary feeling of euphoria.

There is no agreed-on explanation of the phenomenon and essentially no research into it."Wiki

Edit:Real Reason---It dates back to pre-civilization days when men hadn't learned to do their own shaking. George Carlin joke.
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Last edited by whenshoesattack at Jul 15, 2007,
because people like this exist:

rackem
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
Last edited by jamrockradio at Jul 15, 2007,
because you get so concentrated on holding it in, when you release the urine there is a rush of adrenal chemicals, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. This large release of chemical sort of "overwhelms" your nervous system, and you react by shivering. Afterwards yu have a feeling similar to that when you get really good news.

Just my two cents. and NO I didn't copy that from a website. Except for the names of the chemicals.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Because I rubbed icy hot on it.

I will take my internets now.

I will no longer vote for pink because of this overused statement. Good day sir.

Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Quote by feedthenight
because I'm a guy and I sit down to pee, lolzwtfbbq~!!1010101

AHHH
Quote by MightyAl
There once was a UG'er from Saskatoon
Who asked the Pit to do his homework
So I wrote him a limerick about wanking
That doesn't rhyme
And isn't really about wanking anyway.
Quote by whenshoesattack
I will no longer vote for pink because of this overused statement. Good day sir.

You WILL vote for pink.

And where the hell are my internets?
I'm a person.
^sorry, your answer was not worth any internets
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥