Okay, my cousin is trying to tell me that Black Label Society has made a bigger impact and as of right now would kill Exodus. Personally, they are totally different bands, but if i were to compare them, i would say that EXODUS KILLS THEM. HANDS DOWN!!!!

Im looking past my hatred of BLS and i'm looking at pure impact and influence that both bands are making.

I want to know what the rest of the world thinks. Who would you people around the world rather watch in concert and who do you think is better? Lets not look at talent, but on impact and influence. Exodus or Black Label Society
Quote by metallifan1
Okay, my cousin is trying to tell me that Black Label Society has made a bigger impact and as of right now would kill Exodus. Personally, they are totally different bands, but if i were to compare them, i would say that EXODUS KILLS THEM. HANDS DOWN!!!!

Im looking past my hatred of BLS and i'm looking at pure impact and influence that both bands are making.

I want to know what the rest of the world thinks. Who would you people around the world rather watch in concert and who do you think is better? Lets not look at talent, but on impact and influence. Exodus or Black Label Society

to quote.....

err
someone from UG

"there is no such thing as good music, its all opinion"
Quote by blackflag49
Who? ...is better than who?

if you know who they are then get off the forum.
bigger impact as in popularity? i think bls would be more popular

and in my opinion they are better, mostly because i saw them in concert and got zakk wyldes pick
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
BLS has had more impact than Exodus
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by metallifan1
does anybody even know exodus?

Yeah, They came out with there first album, which was good at the time, then they fell off the map for a time until Tempo of the Damned came out. It was a good CD, but it was too late, the times had changed.

They are a good band, but they are over shadowed by bigger and better bands.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
^ I think I've heard of them....maybe

personally I think billy joel owns both of them as far as impact on society.

WHOOOOOOOOAAH-OOOOh-OOOh-OOOh for the longest time!
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
the fact is Exodus' influence really extends to no one, they got buried underneath the bigger names in the Thrash Scene like Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax and Testament

i mean outside being the band that Kirk Hammett played in before metallica, what have they done thats really noteworthy?

BLS have released a solid album every year for the past 6 years in a row, Zakk Wylde is constantly hailed as an MVP within the guitar playing community for his musical output, non stop touring, keeping commitments to BLS and Ozzy and is constantly hailed as a guitar god within the metal community (even if you disagree with that statement, the fact is he's cited as an influence by many guitarists coming through the ranks these days)

the fact is Zakk Wylde on his own has been more influential than Exodus have been, and BLS is just one of his contributions to the music world