Page 1 of 2
ok, youve got 1 month to live, whats youre make-a-wish?

and please, dont leave any posts like, "my brother died of cancer." dont **** on our parade just cause life threw you a curve ball.

mine personally would either be swim in a pool of jello or take a dump on a solid gold toilet seat
make an album go on tour, so i could leave my mark on the world
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
To hang out with Zach Braff all day, and write a song with him singing and me playing guitar. Then watch Scrubs DVDs while he tells me behind the scenes things about every episode.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I would want a boat full of hot chicks, cooks, maids, a mansion, butlers, foreign cars, azn chicks, blonde chicks, brunette chicks, guitars, amps, foodfor life, music, stupid people to laugh at, my own private island, a computer with internet, an iphone, and medicine to help me live longer...BEAT THAT UG
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Quote by pigeonkicker
I would want a boat full of hot chicks, cooks, maids, a mansion...

Now that's just silly. How does one fit a mansion in a boat?
Quote by anti
$1,000,000, endless penicillin, diplomatic immunity and a one way ticket to amsterdam.

FIXED
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
id wish not to die. simple as that.

But i do like that zack braff one, scrubs is the best sitcom out! also, I'd like to jam with megadeth
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by anti
Now that's just silly. How does one fit a mansion in a boat?

You get the biggest mother ****ing boat ever thats how!
Quote by unplugtheradio

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Quote by porter_668
mine would be not to die...

so plain and simple

Mine would be to hang with John Frusciante/RHCP for day and watch/participate in a jam session

either that or to bone Krystal Forscutt...either way I win
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Sex change. I would then proceed to have sex with as many poor hapless men as possible, informing them of my transgendered status afterwards. Hey, if I'm going out, I may as well take a few with me.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Brilliant!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I would wish to be enlightened to all the mysteries of the universe, all the questions we have, and have all human doubts and psycological restraints removed so I could live my last month blissfully and perfectly no matter what I was doing.
Quote by pigeonkicker
I would want a boat full of hot chicks, cooks, maids, a mansion, butlers, foreign cars, azn chicks, blonde chicks, brunette chicks, guitars, amps, foodfor life, music, stupid people to laugh at, my own private island, a computer with internet, an iphone, and medicine to help me live longer...BEAT THAT UG

red heads?
kickass guitar?
no redheads for pigeonkicker.
Quote by unplugtheradio

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Get $100,000 the Rosetta Stone lessons for Japanese and German, take my world tour I've got planned out, and trip on acid, if I haven't already by the time all of this takes place.

It's kind of ironic I just watched the Scrubs episode "My Old Lady" (look it up if you don't know which episode), and I clicked on this thread right before the end of the episode.

Kinda gets you thinking about how you would REALLY deal with death, especially your own, and how you really just need to live life to fullest....

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
1 month with all my friends just hanging and doing watever would be all id need.

But if we want stupid ****, then for Pink floyd to reunite and play a benefit concert for me, with all the proceeds going to a research clinic for watever disease im dieing for, and I get to jam with them on stage throughout the whole thing... And hopefully that money would cure me before I died.
eum,..

NOT die in one month and live happely ever after

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

drumroll
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
The ability to eat my own head.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
The ability to eat my own head.

that would be hilarious to watch if you could
shame your never gonna do it though
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
take my life savings and buy every guitar i ever wanted, and then meet steve vai.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Get an Isles season ticket.
"Sometimes life's so much cooler when you just don't know any better and all the painful lessons have not hammered your head open yet."

- Anthony Kiedis -
Quote by pigeonkicker

My wish would be to sink that boat

Quote by _OrgasmatroN_
My wish would be to sink that boat

haha

+1
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by anti
$100,000 and a one way ticket to amsterdam.

I only have to be on the train for 2 hours to get there, HA!
Infact, I'm going there in 2 days..
Quote by pigeonkicker
You get the biggest mother ****ing boat ever thats how!

Ever seen the biggest cruise ship? The QE 2? It's around 3 times the size of the Titanic!
Quote by the_o
ok, youve got 1 month to live, whats youre make-a-wish?

and please, dont leave any posts like, "my brother died of cancer." dont **** on our parade just cause life threw you a curve ball.

mine personally would either be swim in a pool of jello or take a dump on a solid gold toilet seat

You stupid mong, no one provoked you into saying that so don't.
Page 1 of 2