Yes and so far, the graphics look insane. Although I haven't seen gameplay clips so I can't judge it.
666 BRO
Yes.

I played one about 3-4 years back. On Gamecube, but I think it was on all consoles.

It was okay. I don't remember much, but I kept getting beat by the computer.

There's a new one, as well. Coming out on next gen.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Damn, thought y'all were talking about a KFC game coming out. I got excited.
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison
^ Hey, Jackson specifically said this "I'm gonna whoop Chuck's ass". Rampage FTW.
666 BRO
The one coming out looks AWESOME. I hope it isn't a button masher, but rather, that it has similar controls to Fight Night Round 3. The idea of such a game makes me orgasm.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by Kankuro
^ Hey, Jackson specifically said this "I'm gonna whoop Chuck's ass". Rampage FTW.

lol yea but I still wanted Chuck The Iceman Liddell to win......i feel as if they stole the fight from Chuck.....

anyways they have two UFC games for the PS2 its UFC sudden impact, and UFC throwdown.
^ No way Jose, Chuck was down. Even if they would have let it go on longer, Jackson would have tore him up even more. Sorry, I also like Chuck, but he lost regardless. Still.....Rampage FTW.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ No way Jose, Chuck was down. Even if they would have let it go on longer, Jackson would have tore him up even more. Sorry, I also like Chuck, but he lost regardless. Still.....Rampage FTW.

yea I know he lost fair and square but I try to believe that he didn't....(do not ruin it lol)

OOOOHHHHH once this game comes out im gonna **** up Jackson hahahahaha.

EDIT: I find your Jose comment a little racial because im half Mexican Half Salvadorian.

lol just kidding yet I do have the whitest name ever...... John.......man why couldnt I be called Pancho or something
^ Fair enough, I also have some fighters I would like to **** up. (Tito Ortiz, Matt Serra, and Tim Silvia). They're going down.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Fair enough, I also have some fighters I would like to **** up. (Tito Ortiz, Matt Serra, and Tim Silvia). They're going down.

YES HIGH FIVE I WANNA **** UP TITO ORTIZ TO lol

see I use to be in Boxing but yea he would probably still **** me up since like hes ummm lets see ****ING HUGE! lol well at least on TV
Quote by Kankuro
^ yeah Tito's a beast, but a major prick.

Ortiz sucks. He's lost 1 in 3 fights.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by Kankuro
^ yeah Tito's a beast, but a major prick.

yea......HEEEEY I wanna be a Auto-Bot toooooo

Have you played the new Transformers game?
Quote by AzureNight
Ortiz sucks. He's lost 1 in 3 fights.

yea he does suck that's why in our other post we talk about how we wanna **** him up!
Quote by led zeppelin90
yea......HEEEEY I wanna be a Auto-Bot toooooo

Have you played the new Transformers game?

Yeah, the game is meh. The marketing is ridiculous for the game, I've seen the same commercial over 10 times in the last hour. Although the movie is excellent. PM me to become an Autobot.
666 BRO
wow, some people on here are more intelligent than half the people on the sherdog.com forums lol