Page 1 of 3
think I won, I mean, he tried to mug me but wasn't successful.

I was walking down the street at 11:30 PM-ish when this short, skinny, bespectacled black guy with suspenders jumped out from around a corner and started yelling at me about peanuts, or something. Naturally, I ran, but he was able to tackle me. I hit my chin pretty hard on the pavement when I landed, got a nasty scrap, but I amazingly didn't cry, must have been the adrenaline. Anyway, we started rolling around, clawing at each other's glasses (neither of ours came off). I remembered something my dad told me about fighting black men and started kicking him in the ankles, and that got him pause for a bit. I got up and he bit my shin, but then I was in a position to kick him in the stomach. I managed to limp away while he was still trying to crawl after me.

I felt this deserved it's own thread after the trauma it caused me.
I like how you found it necessary to point out the color of his skin. Thanks for that.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
wow.does it matter if he is black?

edit: dammit bubban you are to quick for me
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
pics or it didnt happen
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
there wasnt a need to point out the fact he was black
Quote by unplugtheradio

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Lol. You said when fighting a blackie, you gotta kick them in the shins. That's hilarious,
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
That Steve Urkel sure is dangerous.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Blawler
I remembered something my dad told me about fighting black men

What the? Elaborate...
~ J6hn
I love this thread.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
and ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

You should know how things work. You can call white people anything you want, but if you give the race of a minority you're a racist!
Some 6th sense tells me its BS...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Wow, TS, I hate you.

So because he is black there is a certain way to fight him?

Way to go, you just got yourself reported.
Quote by Blawler
think I won, I mean, he tried to mug me but wasn't successful.

I was walking down the street at 11:30 PM-ish when this short, skinny, bespectacled BLACK GUY with suspenders jumped out from around a corner and started yelling at me about peanuts, or something. Naturally, I ran, but he was able to tackle me. I hit my chin pretty hard on the pavement when I landed, got a nasty scrap, but I amazingly didn't cry , must have been the adrenaline. Anyway, we started rolling around, clawing at each other's glasses (neither of ours came off). I remembered something my dad told me about fighting black men and started kicking him in the ankles, and that got him pause for a bit. I got up and he bit my shin, but then I was in a position to kick him in the stomach. I managed to limp away while he was still trying to crawl after me.

I felt this deserved it's own thread after the trauma it caused me.

I think you said it like three times,

BTW lol at the fact that you're amazed you didn't cry
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Wow, are you serious? I got mugged and you are defending him?
I doubt any of you are even black.
I bet after you hit your chin he giggled and said, "Did I do that?"
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
no **** dude... i cant believe you didnt cry! must have been painful to get owned by a guy in suspenders!
Quote by unplugtheradio

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Quote by Blawler
Wow, are you serious? I got mugged and you are defending him?
I doubt any of you are even black.

I LOVE this thread!
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Quote by Kulvin
You should know how things work. You can call white people anything you want, but if you give the race of a minority you're a racist!

I'd call him out on it if he said it was a white nerd, when just, "nerd" is quite sufficient.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Apparently, only black people get ticklish in their ankles during a fight.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by pigeonkicker
no **** dude... i cant believe you didnt cry! must have been painful to get owned by a guy in suspenders!

dude that's siggable, let me see if it fits.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by DPH
Wow, TS, I hate you.

So because he is black there is a certain way to fight him?

Way to go, you just got yourself reported.

A guy tackled and tried to mug him (assuming this story is even true), and he's the bad guy because he thought he should fight the black mugger differently than a white mugger? Not that it isn't stupid, but it seems odd that the main focus of the thread quickly went from being mugged to his fathers apparent racism.

Seriously though, thread starter, that's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard, what gave your dad the idea black people have weak ankles?
Niggas always have to start something because 50 cent says its cool.

Niggas are like frikin machine/animals

All you gotta do is have some rapper wear a specific pair of shoes and theyll copy it.

but when a fight breaks out at school they all rush out like a bunch of animals while all the white people are like

"wow a fight....thats cool"
this thread is awsome, why did 2 nerds fight? Who wears suspenders? Why do you think black people have weak ankles? It made me raise so many questions within my soul.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Was that a joke?

I'm assuming that since you're so avidly defending my mugger that you're either black or a wigger. But then I take a look at your sig and see that you are obsessed with Transformers.

wait

Were you the nerd that jumped me?
Last edited by Blawler at Jul 15, 2007,
Quote by MCRx4xlife
Niggas always have to start something because 50 cent says its cool.

Niggas are like frikin machine/animals

All you gotta do is have some rapper wear a specific pair of shoes and theyll copy it.

but when a fight breaks out at school they all rush out like a bunch of animals while all the white people are like

"wow a fight....thats cool"

no, not a joke...satire
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
^ Quite clever. I'm neither so please get off your high horse, you were proven racist by more than one person so please, accept it. Oh and Transformers > You.
666 BRO
Quote by Blawler
I'm assuming that since you're so avidly defending my mugger that you're either black or a wigger. But then I take a look at your sig and see that you are upsessed with Transformers.

wait

Were you the nerd that jumped me?

Obsessed*

Transformers ftw
Page 1 of 3