Page 1 of 2
I know, i know, i should consult a doctor BEFORE UG but i'm gonna try see one on friday if these pains dont stop so....

Anyone else get strange pains in there testicals thats NOT related to blueballs?

I've had them on and off for 3 days now, and they concure on the top bit of my right testical, near where the tube enters your body, and i also get pains in the sides of my bladder near my stomach.

The worst thing is, i've examined and checked my ball several times and there isn't any lumps or growths...

The pain is uncomfortable and i'm getting worried i might have a form of cancer in my happysacks...

Anyone else had this problems?
Cheers lads...ladies...
go to a doctor...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Rub Icy Hot on them?

No, seriously. You're from Birmingham, you're destined to be weird
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

You have cancer.
of course im not a doctor just like everyone else on UG so thats the best answer your gonna get.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by Stevie B
You have cancer.

do you want me to explain why that isn't funny?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by JamieB
Rub Icy Hot on them?

Rofl

See a doctor
UG Won't have any serious advice.
Quote by rabidguitarist

You could try but i wont care.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by JamieB
Rub Icy Hot on them?

I'm gonna slap your bitch up in a minute, JamieB....
Quote by rabidguitarist

The same reason that this thread isn't funny?

Quote by Moggan13
I'm gonna slap your bitch up in a minute, JamieB....

Wife swap?

You're on.

Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB

That thread was funny, actually.. Cancer jokes piss me off because my father, and granmother died because of it.
Some people just don't understand that cancer is not a thing to mess with eh..
Quote by JamieB

Wife swap?

You're on.

Cant say no to a bit of wife-swapping though, we'll swap at 12pm tomorrow...Ok?
Quote by JamieB

that hurt.

and the answer is no. my thread isnt making a joke about a life threatening disease that kills thousands of people, and wrecks the lives of others.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Testicular torsion?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I've had that before, an ache around the left side of my bladder/lower stomach and the top of my left testicle (or more specifically, the tube going into it) hurt whenever I moved it, and ached constantly. It went after a couple of days though, and I haven't experienced it again since.

Do you trampoline, at all? I put it down to a muscle tear caused by spending too much time on my trampoline
Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Confusius or Marmoseti to join
Last edited by Dr Rock at Jul 15, 2007,
Quote by Dr Rock
I've had that before, an ache around the left side of my bladder/lower stomach and the top of my left testicle hurt whenever I moved it. It went after a couple of days though, and I haven't experienced it again since.

You really are the Doc aint you?
Quote by Dr Rock
I've had that before, an ache around the left side of my bladder/lower stomach and the top of my left testicle (or more specifically, the tube going into it) hurt whenever I moved it, and ached constantly. It went after a couple of days though, and I haven't experienced it again since.

Do you trampoline, at all? I put it down to a muscle tear caused by spending too much time on my trampoline

I've been doing alot of weights recently...

EDIT:
Just read that, i almost crapped myself...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia
I've had that before. The doctor'll check for lumps, and make sure the testicle isn't twisted (if it's twisted you'd be in so much pain that you wouldn't even be able to think straight). If it passes all these tests he'll give you painkillers and tell you to go back in a couple of weeks if it still hurts. It's probably just a muscle strain, or random spasms. I remember when I was 16 / 17 I used to get bollock pain after sex which is apparently because of random spasms, which I grew out of.

If it lasts for over a week, then go see the doctor. Take anti inflammatory pain killers for the pain and a warm bath can help as well
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Moggan13
I've been doing alot of weights recently...

...a Hernia is sounding more likely

Wikipedia = "Increased pressure on the intervertebral discs, as produced by heavy lifting or lifting with improper technique, increases the risk of herniation."
Quote by Moggan13
I know, i know, i should consult a doctor BEFORE UG but i'm gonna try see one on friday if these pains dont stop so....

Anyone else get strange pains in there testicals thats NOT related to blueballs?

I've had them on and off for 3 days now, and they concure on the top bit of my right testical, near where the tube enters your body, and i also get pains in the sides of my bladder near my stomach.

The worst thing is, i've examined and checked my ball several times and there isn't any lumps or growths...

The pain is uncomfortable and i'm getting worried i might have a form of cancer in my happysacks...

Anyone else had this problems?
Cheers lads...ladies...

Do you get it when you tense your crotch sometimes?
Quote by skagitup
Sounds like a Variocele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicocele). If so their pretty much harmless, like 1/6 guys has them I think. Wear a jock strap, haha.

Naa, he said he doesn't have any lumps. I've got pretty bad varicoceles in my left testicle... I've got to have the f*ckers surgically removed

EDIT: They disappear when I lie down, and they only hurt if I've been on my feet for a while, or been sitting down for ages so they're not that big a deal.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
sounds like someone has been kicking you in the balls while you are sleeping.......

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

It's not that bad no, i've been sitting down for 2 hours now and no pains, it only really happens when i stand up and move around.
You may have a urinary infection or a hernia or if you have been drinking a lot of caffinated beverages it can cause bubbles and cause pain.
Quote by Scarlatti
That thread was funny, actually.. Cancer jokes piss me off because my father, and granmother died because of it.
Some people just don't understand that cancer is not a thing to mess with eh..

*pat pat*
my grandpa just got diagnosed with cancer. he got around 3 months left.
Guitars:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Epiphone G310 - Dead

Amp:
Marshall MG15CDR

Pedals:
Line 6 Uber metal - Dead
Quote by KrustyD3mons
*pat pat*
my grandpa just got diagnosed with cancer. he got around 3 months left.

you gonna get him 2 dumb blonde prostitutes to fill his fantasies?

if you dont your a very bad grandson
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by Moggan13
I've had them on and off for 3 days now, and they concure on the top bit of my right testical, near where the tube enters your body

I had the same aaaaages ago; passed away within about 5 days. A quick bit of internet research gave a reasonable explanation as I recall

Quote by Moggan13
and i also get pains in the sides of my bladder near my stomach.

That, however, sounds concerning.
i find cancer a funny thing

the way i see it

the person is already in immense pain

lets cheer em up with some jokes about their soon be killer

i could just be sick thou
My Gear:

+ Ibanez Prestige S2170-FW
+ Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
+ 1976 Guild S300-D
+ Peavey Roadking 212
+ Dimebag DB01 Crybaby From Hell
+ Boss HM-2 & DM-2
+ My Fingers Of Fury!
Lube up a Q-Tip with icy hot and gently insert it into the urethra. It stops the pain.
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
It's probably something very minor. I once had awful pain in my nuts for the better part of ten hours because I accidentally sat on them.

Don't use any Icy Hot though - I heard BenGay feels great, but Icy Hot is a no-no.
no
This has happened to me too. Just not the pains near the bladder, I don't find lumps or growths or anything, but it just happens, then goes away. It's odd.
Although this problem sounds serious I couldn't help but laugh at the word ''Happysacks''

+10 points for turning a potentially life threatening situation into a humorous one.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
idk if any of u guys remember my story back in december lol but i had the same problem... in fact it sounds almost the EXACT same... my doctor said it was just "growing pains, the epididimys (sp?) are just growing like wildfire" i have a funny doctor lol, but still GO GET IT CHECKED OUT you never know for sure, about the pains in the bladder, is it like a shooting pain from ure nuts upward? cause if i so im gonna take a gander and say that it could either be possibly a hernia or like a early stage of a kidney stone, but dont take my word for it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Page 1 of 2