I'm interested in a tremsetter for my kramer 7 string. The floyds great, but I'm into double-stop bends but I also like using the whammy bar. I was wondering the following(probably been asked tons of times before, but I can't find any decent info)

• Can the tremsetter support the added tension of a 7 string guitar?
  • Will the tremsetter allow full floating use?
  • Am I only able to use 2 springs in addition to the tremsetter? or can I use more?
  • Most importantly, I was looking at the installation video and it seemed that if I wanted to go a step down, I'd have to reset up the tremsetter as well? or can I just do the normal string/spring adjustment as usual and the tremsetter will still work?
  • I'm a little OCD, so I want the bridge to be exactly level on both the bass and treble side. Right now I have the claw tilted a bit, but with the tremsetter, can I have a similiar setup where one claw is a little behind the other, or does they have to be parallel?

And also while I'm here, anyone got any inputs on D activator pickups for a 6 string agathis body with a rosewood fretboard, and more importantly, D activator pickups for a 7 string alder body with maple neck? I want meaty distortion and good cleans.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Last edited by DagMX at Jul 15, 2007,
i'm not entirely sure, but i think that if you found one made for a 7-string, it wouldn't be any more difficult.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
the tremsetter can be setup to do all of that
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
i know that d-activator pickups are supposed to emulate the frequency response of active (read: emg) pickups in passive form, but i don't know anything other than that sorry
if you give it a couple of weeks, i'll give you 1st hand feedback on the d activator bridge
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by mcw00t
if you give it a couple of weeks, i'll give you 1st hand feedback on the d activator bridge

no rush since I won't get anything till christmas. Thanks btw.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by Eggmond
the tremsetter can be setup to do all of that

even with changing tunings?

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
its just like resetting the other springs when downtuning
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
its just like resetting the other springs when downtuning

oh thank god, i don't wanna carry extra tools around everywhere...

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350