Okay. I want your craziest 'shroom stories...

Don't try to act like a little "straight edge" kid either, because you know you've tried them..

To start off..

I thought a nazi skeleton army was chasing me and i stabbed my friend with a butter knife in self protection..
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
ahhh the only drug thread buddy but since im here, I was really just screwing around listening to the mars volta, the lights were moving and the walls were melting, at around 2:30 am i went to a holiday gas station and climbed the salt bags in front and began to sing "Message in a Bottle" and yeah then I took some another time and just played disc golf.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
what did you're friend do after you stabbed him?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Seriously man, I've never tried them.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Well I thought I was surrounded by spiders. So I fought desperately to kill them all by punching the floor around me. I woke up with a broken hand.

Good times.
Bah everyone knows that mushrooms make you go mental and kill anyone you can find. And then you jump off a building thinking you can fly....
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.