So, my teacher told me to train my fingers by using chinese iron balls. For anyone who doesn't know what they are:

They're also known as Chinese Health Balls. You're supposed to roll em into your hand without making them touch eachother.

My question:
Do you think it really works? I've been using them for like half a year now and I have become faster but I don't know if it is because I trained with the balls or just because I practiced the guitar more.

What do you think?
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
I have no idea.... but um why would u use specifcally those? Couldnt u just use any old balls that are kinda heavy?
I have some too, I find them very soothing. They've probably helped you play with more dexterity, but the thing thatll make you better at guitar fastest is practising the guitar, so i wouldnt think they'll have made that much of a difference.
you can play with my balls
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by handlerb
you can play with my balls

lol Theres always one!
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Jackie Chan has Chinese balls.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Handlerb and Metal_Rich *warned*, and thread starter try electric guitar or Advance Techniques maybe.

CLOSED.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7