What is your favorite pickup configuration for a Strat? I am getting one soon and I am looking for ideas. I really like the YJMs, HS-3s, and FS-1s but I am not sure how well those would go together.

Thanks
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
I know this is a cliche, but if it was me I'd be getting a decent amp rather than another guitar. If you do get a strat there's really no point worrying about pickups whilst you've got the Frontman...the stocks will be fine.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yeah, I am planning on getting a Mesa combo. But I saw this great deal on a nice Strat and I had to pounce on it.
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
You've got 2 twin humbucker guitars so I'd keep it SSS - changing the pickups ultimately depends on what you want it to do.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com