I'm looking for a new MP3 player, and I don't know if I should get an iPod, but I do have around 3000 songs on iTunes.
Any ideas on a new MP3 player that doesn't suck?
Are there any that can mooch off of iTunes, or something, cuz the MP4 thing really sucks balls for some things.

Thanks guys.
Well they may not look the best, but the Zen vision M is an awesome player - never had a problem with it. Had 2 iPods, both broke, so got this and it's seriously awesome... lasted me ages - never getting an iPod again.
Yeah I have to agree with the Zen Vision M. I have one right now....and its the ****.
They're solid players, very functional, look good.
All round good deal.
I also had a Creative Jukebox and it never gave me a problem.

Anything but Ipod.
Quote by Climate
Well they may not look the best, but the Zen vision M is an awesome player - never had a problem with it. Had 2 iPods, both broke, so got this and it's seriously awesome... lasted me ages - never getting an iPod again.

Oooh. Pretty. Does it by anychance hold videos?

Edit: Nevermind, reading the specs right now.
Hm, sorry to double post, but is there any way to get iPod songs on there, and what is the price range?
Zune... i have one and it's amazing. the only problem being you have to strip the DRM off the iTunes songs to put them on a player other than iPod
Quote by highvoltage66
i have one of these www.gigabeat.com and i like it a lot more than any ipod

the zune is basically a more stable gigabeat. That and the gigabeat is no longer supported as far as updates and things like that
I have a Creative zen M and its pretty damn amazing, the screen is so much better than the ipods, id doesnt have a silly silver back that gets scratched to hell, its kinda chunky, but its solid as hell, and the strip is so damn easy to use once you get used to it.
Zune.
they came out with a pink one just for you.
Nothing is permanent!.
If you dislike iPod, there's always Zune. However, the 30 gig model has .1 gigs less than an ipod (like 27.7 I think.)
Not sure that could be an un-selling point for you, though.
Quote by AeroZeppelin09
I'm looking for a new MP3 player, and I don't know if I should get an iPod, but I do have around 3000 songs on iTunes.
Any ideas on a new MP3 player that doesn't suck?
Are there any that can mooch off of iTunes, or something, cuz the MP4 thing really sucks balls for some things.

You don't HAVE to use the m4a format with iTunes, you can set it to import as mp3s. Obviously, it will take you a while to convert your whole library, but you'll get maximum compatability.

A while ago I decided to be incredibly anal about my library and spent AGES making every song in mp3 format and no more than 128kbps bit rate. Took me a while but I saved a lot of memory and it's easier to judge how many songs to put on my mp3 player now.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
You don't HAVE to use the m4a format with iTunes, you can set it to import as mp3s. Obviously, it will take you a while to convert your whole library, but you'll get maximum compatability.

A while ago I decided to be incredibly anal about my library and spent AGES making every song in mp3 format and no more than 128kbps bit rate. Took me a while but I saved a lot of memory and it's easier to judge how many songs to put on my mp3 player now.

i think what he meant was the fact that itunes downloads in MP4 format sucks
I would go into debt for a Zen.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
I have a Zen Micro, its nice even if the Firmware keeps acting up.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I have Zen Vision M and its great. It has brilliant video playback and I find the vertical touchpad makes more sense than the Ipod circular touchpad. It supports more formats than iPod as well, and same price.
Seriously, don't get an Ipod, DON'T. Get something you can load up with music for free, just c/p it, no itunes. Just simple c/p.
Close your eyes and bow your head
I need a little sympathy
Cause fear is strong and love's for everyone
Who isn't me

LAUFER