Quote by metallinutter
no effects required
maybe a boss ds1 distortion pedal that kurt used I think

Eh?

Haen't heard it in a while, but I believe it uses a phaser or chorus effect and his common distortion is the Turbo Distortion...boss ds-2 I believe.

If there isn't a tab on UG or 911tabs, I'll tab it out if ya let me know...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Eh?

Haen't heard it in a while, but I believe it uses a phaser or chorus effect and his common distortion is the Turbo Distortion...boss ds-2 I believe.

And a ****e load of passion!
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Eh?

If there isn't a tab on UG or 911tabs, I'll tab it out if ya let me know...

Nope. On the album, there were no effects used other than a boss ds-1. Sometimes live he would randomly use chorus (either the Electro Harmonix Small Clone or the EH Polychorus) depending on his mood. There should be a tab on this site, but basically all you need to do to play the solo is throw on whatever distortion pedal you have (Cobain later switched to the Boss ds-2 for the 2nd Nevermind tour and the Tech 21 Sans Amp Classic for the In Utero tours) and bend the **** out of a few higher notes.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke