to everyone thats seen the new movie how was it. im gonna go tonight i think and i was just wondering if it was worth it or not.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Yeah, it's worth the $8.00, well that's at least what it costs where I live.
666 BRO
i just got back from the theatre..i didnt get one second of it...i think i should have watched the other movies or soemthing..note for all: dont watch it if the only thing you know about it is that thers a dude named harry.
Quote by Travv0
It was the best HP movie so far, IMO.

I disagree. I didn't like the new one, as they left out some of the secenes I was most looking forward to seeing.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
yea i heard that they left alot of stuff out, but oh well its like an 800 page book
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Yea it was great

But they could have made it better.

I havnt even read the book yet and i was a little disapointed,
but its worth seeing for sure!
Dude, if nothing else...see it for Emma Wattson and the other hot chicks. You could take the front row and fap away!
It was pretty good. Spoiler: Snape was a little emo boy And the chick who played Tonks was hot IMO.

They did leave alot out though, but the book itself is like, over 700 hundred pages.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
It was good...and Luna is fiiiiiiiine.

Quote by The Postman
it is pretty good, harry ****s hermoine up the ass so dam hard

It's actually Ron that likes Hermione
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Its good, they cut out all the parts in the story that work well in a book but are crap in a film so it's not too long.

And there's a decent supply of hot chicks too.
they'll sell you the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge.

Here's my complaint, Transformers (a movie based upon a toy) is longer than OOTP (a movie based upon an 896 page book) what the **** Hollywood?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by OldHairyOne
Eugh.

Harry Potter is a travesty.

O Rlly?
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Luna basically is my female counterpart. Looks, personality, etc etc. I'm going to **** her.