Which one is your fav member of Metallica?
Who do you think is a "better" guitarist/songwriter?
what do you think of Metallica?
let me know.
Quote by guitarlegend123
**** u

im tempted to report you for that.

dude this is a thread thats been done plenty and theres a metallica only thread for this kinda thing go there.
Quote by guitarlegend123
Which one is your fav member of Metallica?
Who do you think is a "better" guitarist/songwriter?
what do you think of Metallica?
let me know.

Fav metallica member....hmmm....I'd have to say Dave Mustaine
[
Quote by ch715dallat
im tempted to report you for that.

dude this is a thread thats been done plenty and theres a metallica only thread for this kinda thing go there.

you're a homo.
Well i have to go with hetfield, since he writes alot of the lyrics, and is a kick ass guitarist, but hammet is great to
Quote by BigRudy
Kirk uses too much Wah

It's because it's the only damn thing he can do at a high level. Hetfield is a batter guitarist, a better singer, and a far superior writer...

Hammet is one of, if not the, most over-rated guitarist(s) of all time.
Spam, Spam, because I can.

Has a ring to it.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Hammett or Hetfield? Suicmez.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Hetfield 1000000000000%. Hammett is okay, but he is very unoriginal and i am never impressed by the songs that he helps write.....except for Creeping Death. Other than that, i think that Hetfield is the heart of metallica and always will be. he is the main lyricist and composer. he is the only member that i have any respect for, except Cliff (bless his soul). Kirk couldn't do what James has done if he ws in his own band.
welll..i think that hammet is a better guitarist..but really..they both worked together to make an amazing band..soo it's hard to say but in...each aspect..i belive that kirk is a better guitarist but james is a betting songwritter/poet w.e you want to call it well..cheers