Hey all.
I'm Josh Seldis. I'm 16, and from Suffolk, UK. I started writing songs in February, and am releasing a CD in the winter, called Fractures. I'd love some of your opinons on my music.
My CD will be available for a fiver, including P&P, and will have 9 tracks, all studio recorded. The artwork and casing has been designed already - i'd love it if any of you could get in touch if interested!

my Myspace

It's acoustic music, similar to COlin Hay, Frank Turner - please give me your comments!
Josh
xxx
you know man..
im really like this stuff.
i listened to just a little bit because i gotta go soon
but i think you really got some talent.
the vocals are a little sloppy, but they still sound great.
good luck.
-andreas
Quote by jamie_4061
tall metally disabled child
looking for similarlly tall metally disabled boy drummer
to play in his new band "penis strokers"
Quote by captain faggot
you know man..
im really like this stuff.
i listened to just a little bit because i gotta go soon
but i think you really got some talent.
the vocals are a little sloppy, but they still sound great.
good luck.
-andreas

Thanks so much! I've just got back from a week-long field trip - this has really cheered me up!
PLUG - MY ALBUM's OUT SOON

Any more listens?
Quote by Superpowerless
yeah man, you heard of frank turner? anyway I think your stuff's quite similar! Really cool!

Yeah, he's gotta be my favourite artist. Hope i'm not ripping him off. Well if you like it, and would like the album - PM me.
Thanks!
well your voice sounds really similar which is crazy since you're only 16 lol. and some of your lyrics are on similar themes but i don't think you're ripping him off. i'm skint at the moment but i've added you on myspace so i'll send you a message on there later or somethinggg. keep it up man