Ok the other day i was in a pool and smacked my elbow pretty hard on the side. It felt like when you hit your funny bone but A LOT harder. Now when I play guitar my pinky feels weak and just doesn't feel coordinated with the guitar...When I touch part of my elbow I can feel something tingle in my pinky. Im not sure what I did but I think I may have hurt a nerve or something. Can you guys give me some suggestions on what to do or has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?
whatever you do DONT PUT ICY HOT ON IT
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I mean there isn't really a lot of pain but if i touch the area where I hit it my pinky will get tingly and ****...I'm pretty sure I didn't damage it severely...I'll just see what happens in a few days and if it doesn't go away ill go see a doctor. Thanks guys
but yeah maybe a pinched nerve...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
ya that happened to me..and when you move your elbow you feel something weird like..moving through your arm?

just dont play guitar for a while, it will hurt especially when bending, like you will feel something wrong...if it stays like this after a week go see a doctor

hope you get better man

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Sounds like a pinched nerve, like everyone else says... I'd say you bruised it real good and the area around the nerve has swelled. Ice it down some and see if it gets feeling back. If not, I might go to the doc in a day or two.
Inna gotta davita.

What?
Alright guys thanks for the responses. Also Tamargoguitar about how long did it take you to recover from this?
Quote by Metallica456
Alright guys thanks for the responses. Also Tamargoguitar about how long did it take you to recover from this?

like 2 weeks...what i did is i took a warm towel and wraped(sp?) around my elbow for like 2 hours a day..so just laying there in my bed watching a movie or reading etc..that kinda relieves it, but hey im no doctor...but ya 2 weeks of no guitar man it was tough

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!