i have and old behringer GM108 that i want to work on... i added another cooling fin because i heard it can go louder without breakin up, and i was just wondering if anyone knows any other mods that i can do???

Also, is there a way that i can set it up to work on batteries too, so i can bring it camping and stuff??
music=life
everything else is just details
I nearly blew the speaker on mine trying to keep up with a 100w Peavy Bandit XD
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
LOL... their actually pretty loud for a 100$ 15 watt peice of junk though
music=life
1. Cooling fans will not make it break up less. Full stop.
2. Not really an easy way to get it running on batteries without a decent amount of cost. Just get a 12v inverter inverter (designed to run off your car battery) that can supply at least what the amps rated to draw.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
so then id be running it thru the car right????
music=life
No, you'd be running the amp off the car's battery.
GB&C Pedal Builders and Mod Squadron
vBulletin Message

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own buddy list.

Bugger
so could i just run it into a car battery
music=life
Yeah, but one suggestion, use a deep cycle battery. Those are the large batteries used to power trolling motors and spotlights. They hold waaay more charge than a normal battery, and are capable of being charged and discharged over-and-over again. It's not likely that you'd drain your car battery playing, but it is a possibility, why not avoid it?
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by kissmyaxe9
so could i just run it into a car battery

The inverter you mean?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i dont know lol... im kinda new 2 all this stuff...
music=life
Yeah, you want an inverter.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
where would i get an inverter
music=life