ive been looking at these for a while but i for some reason havent played one even when in reach.

how do they sound???
well mine i just got this christmas and its held up perfect, i love it. Its sounds great for what i play and i mostly play a lot of soundgarden stuff which if you dont know them you should look them up. IT works for all kinds of rock and even some heavy metal stuff depends on the amp though.
I own one and it is my favorite guitar.
If you are looking for more of a rock sound go for the Highway One series
Its what I have.
Well check youtube if you want to hear it yourself, but usually quite a bright sound country depending on what model tele you get.
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Mine is fairly similar to but a bit brighter/twangier than a strat, although the front pickup is still very 'creamy', especially if you roll the tone knob back a bit. I've found mine to be very versatile, but it's probably not the best guitar if you want to play really heavy stuff.
The easy way to describe a Tele's sound is "Twangy" on the bridge and "Smooth" on the neck.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
They sound amazing. Possibly the best guitars I've ever played.

Check the Telecaster Legion thingie for more.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!