Page 1 of 2
I just got one. An '07 Prerunner SR5.

Anyone else here have one? What do you think of them?
So a little over a week ago you posted in the Cars thread that you would die a happy man if you had a toyota tacoma and now you just got one? How'd that happen?
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by misty_b
So a little over a week ago you posted in the Cars thread that you would die a happy man if you had a toyota tacoma and now you just got one? How'd that happen?

It's called "I saved enough money and a good deal finally came by."
I looked at one the other day. It was 4x4 with some extra wide tires. It looked pretty damn sharp and I thought about getting it, but then I remember that I already have a truck payment, and nothing can tear me away from the Danger Ranger.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I have a toyota camry...we come from the same company..

Except only one is worth a damn.... I wonder which one?
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

nice but :
My Golf GTi > your Toyota Tacoma
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
nice but :
My Golf GTi > your Toyota Tacoma

We'll see which is better when we get into a head on collision.

Just kidding of course

GTI's are really cool... my friend has a new(er) one and that thing hauls.
Don't own one, but, it's a Toyota! Can't get much better than that! Nice truck!
Quote by Metal-X
I looked at one the other day. It was 4x4 with some extra wide tires. It looked pretty damn sharp and I thought about getting it, but then I remember that I already have a truck payment, and nothing can tear me away from the Danger Ranger.

Have you done any modifications to the Ranger yet?
Quote by N_I_N-621
Have you done any modifications to the Ranger yet?

You haven't seen it yet have you

Edit-X:

I need to get another pic, I've had this one for a while.

OH yeah, the only thing I have left to do to it is to fix the exhaust pipes cause they are a bit uneven and then replace the governing chip, It won't let me go over 95 at the moment.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Last edited by Metal-X at Jul 15, 2007,
Quote by N_I_N-621
GTI's are really cool... my friend has a new(er) one and that thing hauls.

Yeah.
It normally is 2000cc with 200 hp.

I tuned it up and it's now 350 hp and I don't remember how many cc, lol..
The car is amazing man..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Toyota Trucks are the sh*t, but only with a 6+ inch lift and 35+ inch mudders
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by Necrolust
Yeah.
It normally is 2000cc with 200 hp.

I tuned it up and it's now 350 hp and I don't remember how many cc, lol..
The car is amazing man..

Post some pics!

Mines pretty much stock right now... but I think I'm gonna get some A/T tires and some better wheels.

Quote by thrashster
Toyota Trucks are the sh*t, but only with a 6+ inch lift and 35+ inch mudders

Don't need anything that crazy.
lucky bastard.... how old are you? what do you do? I hope to be able to afford a nice truck like that someday
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
pssh metal-x my car is faster than your truck!!! meh its a toyota! and it was named #1 car to make a difference by usatoday.

and with giant mudders and a lift...he doesn't wanna go blew hummer gas mileage now!
Quote by thrashster
lucky bastard.... how old are you? what do you do? I hope to be able to afford a nice truck like that someday

I'm 17, and I work two jobs. My family helped me out with about a third of the costs for the truck... I paid the rest.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
pssh metal-x my car is faster than your truck!!! meh its a toyota! and it was named #1 car to make a difference by usatoday.

and with giant mudders and a lift...he doesn't wanna go blew hummer gas mileage now!

My truck can easily take your crappy camry. All I have to do is put a new chip in it.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
My truck can easily take you crappy camry. All I have to do is put a new chip in it.

why must you do this with every post I make? everything I say you have to shoot it down.

Necrolust how much was your car? please tell me its a manual.
Quote by thrashster
Toyota Trucks are sh*t

fixed for accuracy, and seriously, toyota trucks, what the ****? ford and gm make wayyy better trucks.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
I hope this doesn't turn into a thread like game consoles...Toyota, Ford, Chevy
trucks are pretty close to the same.

dont flame me for this!
Quote by batman123
fixed for accuracy, and seriously, toyota trucks, what the ****? ford and gm make wayyy better trucks.

Yeah, maybe if you have the cash to get it fixed every 100 miles.

Fix Or Repair Daily isn't a joke.
Quote by N_I_N-621
Yeah, maybe if you have the cash to get it fixed every 100 miles.

Fix Or Repair Daily isn't a joke.

you're an idiot, import trucks are pretty much a joke, well street trucks in general, like that ford ranger, and s10s, they don't do anything good. Ford and Chevrolet actually have different levels and bigger trucks for different things, the biggest truck toyota makes can barely compete with an f150. I want to see some mudding vs an f650 diesel and whatnot.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Quote by batman123
you're an idiot, import trucks are pretty much a joke, well street trucks in general, like that ford ranger, and s10s, they don't do anything good. Ford and Chevrolet actually have different levels and bigger trucks for different things, the biggest truck toyota makes can barely compete with an f150. I want to see some mudding vs an f650 diesel and whatnot.

My dad and I took his '02 4Runner down to Cabo San Lucas and back TWICE (I'm not talking about just on the roads either, a good portion of it was offroad/on the sand)... its got over 140,000 miles on it and he hasn't had to do anything more than a few oil changes. I'd like to see a comparable car from an American manufacturer do that.

Also, actually, Rangers are pretty good for offroad. So even though I don't like American cars, you've still made yourself look like an ignorant twat, and proven that you know absolutely nothing.
Last edited by N_I_N-621 at Jul 16, 2007,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc4Ksz3nHM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YfZDtC9kjVk

watch all of those in order and come back and tell me a toyota truck is a joke.

and F650 are you kidding me?? who wants to mud in THIS!!

Threadstarter PLEASE use the EDIT button its annoying you quoting the same post 3 times...
Last edited by IbanezPlayer27 at Jul 16, 2007,
Quote by N_I_N-621
My dad and I took his '02 4Runner down to Cabo San Lucas and back TWICE (I'm not talking about just on the roads either, a good portion of it was offroad/on the sand)... its got over 140,000 miles on it and he hasn't had to do anything more than a few oil changes. I'd like to see a comparable car from an American manufacturer do that.

suburban, durango, explorer, anything really, and your dad is an idiot, woopie, you drove in the ****ing sand ...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Quote by batman123
suburban, durango, explorer, anything really, and your dad is an idiot, woopie, you drove in the ****ing sand ...

HAHAHA. Wow.. I've actually got firsthand experience with this. My friend's Explorer's transmission gave out after 50k.

You've probably never been down to Cabo, or offroad at all, so I won't hold it against you.

Oh yeah, and we weren't driving on a flat little beach either. Believe it or not, there's sand outside of beaches.
Last edited by N_I_N-621 at Jul 16, 2007,
Quote by Metal-X
My truck can easily take your crappy camry. All I have to do is put a new chip in it.

Lol
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Actually all of the FORD anagrams are jokes actually.

A Ford truck can last a lot longer than most. Especially the Rangers, hell my friends Ranger is going well past 300,000 miles, and it still runs good.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X

A Ford truck can last a lot longer than most. Especially the Rangers, hell my friends Ranger is going well past 300,000 miles, and it still runs good.

Ford, Chevy, Toyota all make nice trucks...watch the top gear videos I posted of what they do to a toyota truck and its still running...but this kid above is sucking the penis of ford, and wont listen to anything else..
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Ford, Chevy, Toyota all make nice trucks...watch the top gear videos I posted of what they do to a toyota truck and its still running...but this kid above is sucking the penis of ford, and wont listen to anything else..

Yeah they are all good trucks. Most of the time people just prefer a certain brand and that's how all this gets started.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X

Well, no disrespect to you man (since you're not a dick like that other idiot).

Like I said though, I do have respect for Rangers since they are pretty bomb offroad, not really for anything else though (especially all those lifted F-150 Bro-wagons you see in SoCal).
ok listen you kids, im not doubting that other countries can make decent machines, that nissan pickup is actually pretty decent, I'm not being ignorant about this either, and yes, I live in northern minnesota and go hunting/mudding much of the year, you obviously haven't been here in the late fall/winter, those sub zero conditions are where much of the japanese engineering give out because they don't understand. Its like you all decide that because you like foriegn cars you've some how opened your mind to like another dimension, listen I dig cars for what they are, I absolutely love sporty imports like the 911 turbo, gti, skyline, and evos, I just have seen some of these models of trucks fail in the wheather around here.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Quote by Metal-X
Yeah they are all good trucks. Most of the time people just prefer a certain brand and that's how all this gets started.

I know it turns just like the console threads...*sigh*
Quote by batman123
ok listen you kids, im not doubting that other countries can make decent machines, that nissan pickup is actually pretty decent, I'm not being ignorant about this either, and yes, I live in northern minnesota and go hunting/mudding much of the year, you obviously haven't been here in the late fall/winter, those sub zero conditions are where much of the japanese engineering give out because they don't understand. Its like you all decide that because you like foriegn cars you've some how opened your mind to like another dimension, listen I dig cars for what they are, I absolutely love sporty imports like the 911 turbo, gti, skyline, and evos, I just have seen some of these models of trucks fail in the wheather around here.

A lot of that has to do with how well one takes care of their own vehicle, not the manufacturer.

Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I know it turns just like the console threads...*sigh*

Yeah, but this has been around forever.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
A lot of that has to do with how well one takes care of their own vehicle, not the manufacturer.

oh most definetly, I totally agree
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
I live in wisconsin and we have the same temperatures you have in minnesota and trucks dont just fail like that cause its cold out!! Its all about how people take care of the car.
Page 1 of 2