http://www.robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=10

im thinking about getting one to basically replace the distortion channel in my peavey valveking. good idea or a bad idea? Im also doing it because the clean on the VK is pretty sick but im wondering if im still gonna get the fat tone tube if i throw a pedal infront of it. if you dont get what im saying then just tell me ill try to clarify...sorry
im planning on running it infront of my ts-9 for a boost.
u can get that for $50 u know? a $40 ds1 and parts for $5 at most...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
btw i have a 000x1 too and its like the sickest acoustic ever for under 550. and comfy to play
http://diy.erikhansen.net/ds1.htm there.

NICE!
it's nice and comfy. smaller, so more brighter resonation too.
i played all the martins at my guitar center. i picked this one over the $3000 ones.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
You failed to mention that your method requires doing the modification yourself.

I know personally, I am not confident in my soldering/wiring/etc. capabilities and would rather have it done professionally. However, the threadstarter may feel differently, I'm just saying it's not exactly as easy as you make it sound.
yea im actually sitting next to my soddering iron haha thanks though EC you just saved me a ton of money
Quote by gibsonpenguin
You failed to mention that your method requires doing the modification yourself.

I know personally, I am not confident in my soldering/wiring/etc. capabilities and would rather have it done professionally. However, the threadstarter may feel differently, I'm just saying it's not exactly as easy as you make it sound.

Well, it is really. Desolder one resistor, put a new one in. Desolder a capacitor, put a new one in. It's not freaking rocket science.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."