I have the brand new Xbox 360 ELITE (The new black system) I would like to trade. I Have Guitar Hero 2 Game and Gibson Explorer Controller, 2 controllers, Gears of War Game, Rainbow Six Vegas game, Fight night Round 3 game. I also have a lil cash and a black cutaway Fender acoustic guitar which I just bought for $399.99. I am looking for a good electric guitar and possibly an amp. I will always throw the deal in your favor. Please if at all interested email me: xxcandleguyxx@gmail.com
Attachments:
xbox-360-black.jpg
32390552-2-300-accs-3.gif
32390552-2-60-overview-1.gif
my styles are Fender Strat, Les Paul(not special or special 2). I supose i would look at a nice shredder, or an SG? Basically I like the strat andthe les paul.

BUT if you could find me the Dean Dimebag Dixie Rebel Electric Guitar, I would literally have a heart attack. Ive been looking for that guitar forever and I have only seen and played 1. so that is pretty much the guitars I am extra in love with
Last edited by xxcandleguyxx at Jul 16, 2007,
could you send a pic of the sg? and could i see a pic of your koa and your LP studio? and maybe some details. thank you
Ibanez s320 with emg 81/85??
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
? . . . Thats my sig dude read my post... god, nvm i dont want to deal with a dude who cant distinguish a post from a sig. keep your xbox.
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
no need to get rude bro, no post showed up on my page. thats fine though, youknowwhere i amif you ever get over being livid about a post on a message board
no im just picky about people i deal with. trading things to people i dont know over the internet isnt a safe thing.
Quote by t.t deville
i can trade you a behringer 2x10 amp which has multi effects on it along with a standard 04 blue agave fender strat.
Hey there... I'm looking for a Xbox 360. Can you take $600 - $650 for all of it? And I can give you $375 for the Fender guitar.

I'm willing to trake it in on trade for my SRV Collectors Strat. You'll have to boot cash, though.

PICTURES--

LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/