Lately when im practicing, I get a sharp kind of pain in between the 2nd and 3rd finger. Ive tried taking a break and everything, but it only happens when I play. I googled this but I couldnt find out what it was. Does anyone know?
Are you just getting into guitar? 'Cause I got that too the first couple of months I played, still get it a little now sometimes.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
maybe you get what i get sometimes when i play. When i play chords (especially barre chords) i somehow move the bones in my fingers, not so much as fully dislocating them, but i hear a slight click and they start hurting. But once i pull finger it clicks back and the pain's gone. dunno if that helped you or not
That's what she said
Icy Hot!
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Nah I dont have that nicodimus. and ive been playing for about a year, so probably have whatever cocacolabottle had, thanks
Sounds like you may have done some tendon damage. Doctor can help you. Bring your guitar to his office, so you can explain.
Quote by Jim Morrison
Indians scattered on Dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crown the young child's fragile eggshell mind