So yeah, a couple of days ago, someone gave me this CD, and a controller like those Sega games used to have. and the CD has a lot of old school games that I used to play in my sega, like super Mario, and tanks, and Power rangers, and all that good stuff.

So yeah, I was wondering if you could give me some info on how to get more games, and burn it so I could play it through the DVD.

Thanks.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Are you sure you used to play Mario on your Sega?
Seeing as Mario was Nintendo's rival to Sonic on the Sega consoles.
Nope I'm not sure.
might be nintendo. we used to call it diffrently here, so I really dunno.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
You can actually play them through your DVD player? Very interesting...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I've seen something like these before they're awesome especially when your friend does an N64 one with Goldeneye, rogue squadron, super smash bros, ocarina of time, star fox 64 and pokemon stadium on it.