So, here's the deal. This Friday, my band is performing a bunch of songs to a Lower School year (An audience of like, 500 or so 13-14 year olds). One of the songs we're playing is Feel Good Hit of the Summer by Queens of the Stone Age.

Now, the lyrics to this song are:
Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstacy and alcohol...
C-C-C-CO-CAINE!

Repeated over and over again. I have a strong feeling that their Head of Year will get pissy about this being sung, and so I'm asking you guys if you can think of any alternative lyrics. I welcome serious and funny comments

For example...
Charizard, Snorlax, Bulbasour, Pidgeotto, Mewtwo and Tentacool...
P-P-P-Pika-CHU!

So, yeah, keep the same amount of syllables as in the actual lyrics and see what you can come up with! Go listen to the song for more of an idea for rhythm etc.

-EDIT- Damn retarded school keyboard. The 'L' in 'replacement' got missed out in the title. Some mod help plxplx?
Last edited by Steve The Plank at Jul 16, 2007,
Just play the song properly. You lose the entire point when you take away the lyrics.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
Just play the song properly. You lose the entire point when you take away the lyrics.

We're not trying to illustrate the song's 'point'. We just think it kicks ass, and is great fun to play together.

-EDIT- We'll probably play the song properly when we perform to the crowd, but different lyrics for practice would be handy, so the Head of Year doesn't ban us from playing it xD
Play a different song then?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Play a different song then?

Sorry, I worded it badly. I meant that I needed the lyrics for when we're sound-checking. We're playing the actual song in the concert.

And also, I wanna have a laugh at what The Pit can come up with xD
Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstacy and alcohol...
C-C-C-CO-CAINE!

The last one can be T - T - T -TU -TUBGIRL!
C&A, Asda, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Marks & Spencer, Texaco....

THEN
C&A, Asda, Debenhams, House of Fraser,
K-k-k-k Kwik Save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't give a **** about combat18
Ureh-uh, Ureh-uh, Ureh-uh, Ureh Ureh, Ureh-uh and Ureh-UH...

Uh Uh Uh Uh U-REH!!!!

No?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-

Uh Uh Uh Uh U-REH!!!!

No?

Looks like you've find your replacement lyrics.
Quote by -February-Star-

Uh Uh Uh Uh U-REH!!!!

No?

epic lyrics
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by -February-Star-

Uh Uh Uh Uh U-REH!!!!

No?

Nope :<
play the song properly or playa different song
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
This reminds me of my friends band that was practicing at school. They changed the lyrics for the song Longview from mastrubation to procrastination to practice. At the concert he said mastrubation and he didn't get in trouble.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
This reminds me of my friends band that was practicing at school. They changed the lyrics for the song Longview from mastrubation to procrastination to practice. At the concert he said mastrubation and he didn't get in trouble.

What did they do about the use of "****ing losing" and "I smell like ****"?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT