No small scratches,like made your amp explode and stuff lol. I start ;p

The top of the neck has been totally broken 2 times on my Ibanez Jx70.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-First time my mom was cleaning and somehow ended up dropping the guitar and top of the neck broke

-Second time the window was open and my guitar fell off the guitar stand braking the top again

- There might been a third time but cant remember it now anyways

For the record i now dang about computers and search bar didnt work. Error whatever =p

Edit: My guitar plays as new
I've dropped, kicked, and knocked my guitars hundreds of times and they've never broken. You can't have a very good guitar, surely?
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Hmm, i played street soccer with my guitar...........my friend stepped on, but luckily it wasnt mine :P
no.. but this one time, I accidentaly put the headstock of my guitar through a paper lamp shade Oo
I r Pirate!
my acoustic fell on the floor from a chair it was resting on and the neck was busted :l...
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
I dropped my guitar and the bottom has a big dent in it. I broke me pedal trying to change the battery. I sparked my amp and made it smoke, but no big explosions yet haha.
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
My crappy Squier's strap came off and it was completely destroyed on impact with my wooden floor. Since then I've adopted a policy of strap locks on all my guitars. Especially my £2000 + Ibanez Presitge RG550
Ibanez Prestige FTW

Quote by Green_Jelly
I'd like to award Kellycaster a box of cookies.
I rememebred new stuff ^^ this one time very looong time ago i plugged my amp in and sprakles came from the main plug wire thing..dunno it in english But it was scary ;P
i put the wrong power supply in to one of my crappy cheap pedals and it set alight and and let off this proper funky smell that gave me a head ache for two days :s
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
I used to have a 1978 Lado H-03 neck thru. It was in my basement on its stand and my dog knocked it over, causing the headstock to snap off. I repaired it myself and it actually help up well for several years, until I left it on a standa at a friend's house, and his cat knocked it over, snapping the headstock off again. I got it repaired a few years later, but the guitar was never the same again...
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
the little block that locks the strings in my trem went flying off today cus the tension was too high...luckily it just falls back in to being normal...
apart from that, I'm very careful. I rarely even break strings.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
my friend dropped his guitar and the entire sided had a deep crack in it
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Worse damage I've seen on a guitar was a friends' Epiphone LP Standard. Dude didn't have a case for it, and had it in the trunk of his car on his way back from band practice. He got rear-ended by a truck at high speed... Totalled the car and wrecked the guitar completely.

The good part of this is that seeing the insides of the guitar pretty much confirmed the alder / mahogany "sandwich" contruction of Epiphones.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
My LP knock off fell off the stand and the neck got a pretty bad split in it. I glued it back together and still play it as is to this day.
Quote by Crunchmeister
I used to have a 1978 Lado H-03 neck thru. It was in my basement on its stand and my dog knocked it over, causing the headstock to snap off. I repaired it myself and it actually help up well for several years, until I left it on a standa at a friend's house, and his cat knocked it over, snapping the headstock off again. I got it repaired a few years later, but the guitar was never the same again...

Wow...Animals dont seem to get along with your guitar too much...Anyways my cat pee'd in my gig bag once without me knowing and I put my guitar into it...My guitar still sorta smeels like pee...
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
No thank god, but the thought of it really freaks me out. Thanks for the thread.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Nah, but I had a near miss.

I left my Ibanez PGM301 on the guitar stand and was sitting downstairs. There's a loud bang upstairs but me and my dad look at each other, assume it's nothing. About an hour later, I go upstairs, to find my PGM lying face down infront of the stand.

The guitar had hit my bedside table on the way down and there's a nasty knock in the headstock, but it's otherwise fine. Thankgod for well constructed guitars...can't say the same for unreliable guitar stands though.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I was playing i think Back in Black really hard cuz i was mad, then my G-String Broke and Hit me in the eye
My friend nearly died when i told him "my g-string broke cuz i was playing to hard"
The "lightest" damage I've done to my Acoustic happened a month or so ago. I was walking down the street with it strapped on my back (going to a friend's house to play... No case...) and out of nowhere it decides, "I don't like the strap, LOL!" and it falls right off of my back, chipping a nice bit out of the headstock.

Last year I blew a fuse in my little FirstAct amp. Luckily I've upgraded since then, but anyway... I was at a practice, and I was rigging up the amp to a speaker cab with speaker wire. Apparently I had the wires switched... Yeah, we heard a nice loud bang and the amp wouldn't make noise at all. I got a new fuse and it worked after that, but some months later, a piece of its' guts fell out and it's about as useful as a paperweight now.

I remember I was at a party with my best friend, we brought our Guitars (we were forced to, it's basically law in our group of friends now). I had my Acoustic, and he brought his old Electric something or other. After we were done playing and the party was winding down, we all went outside and christened the night by smashing his Electric to bits off of a tree. The Guitar wasn't that great, so it was quite fun.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
My one band was trying to learn guitar spins when we were really bored at practice. My friend mastered them on his sg but he was playing his massive epi dot and decided he would try it. The first time it actually worked and then he tried it again. the screw from the straplock actually came right out of the guitar and flew several feet in the air and landed face first on concrete, inches from his pool. there was silence but the guitar was actually fine. one little scratch and horribly out of tune.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
i know a guy who made his dad's 400 watt head catch fire....as in total, raging inferno oh-my-god-where's-the-fire-extinguisher fire. he was freaking out because he thought he was gonna be dead, but his dad just laughed and bought a new one the next day.

when my best friend got a new amp, we plugged in my 200 watt reciever/amplifer (not guitar) to his old firstact thing and turned both up all the way. it died pretty quickly.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Last edited by Kid Fisto at Jul 16, 2007,
I don't generally have these sorts of problems, it's usually me that catches fire, not the guitar or amp.

My dad had a marshall full stack fall on top of his Rickenbacker 4001 bass once (My bass now ) but it did more damage to the amp, the bass just got a little chip in the paintwork.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
^lolz^

another reason i'll never like marshalls
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I dropped my artcore and one of the pickups got jammed back into the cavity, but I was able to fix it pretty easily. And then there was the time I took my guitar off and I lifted the headstock into the ceiling fan that was spinning at full speed. The guitar is actually fine but now my fan wobbles from being knocked out of balance.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Leaned my first guitar against my halfstack, walked away and it tipped forward and the neck broke in half hahaha. It was a terrible guitar though.
Played a Line 6 Spider II head through a 4ohm Randall cab, it definitely caught fire hahahah. Once again, terrible amp!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Stepped on the neck of my beautiful Alvarez and broke it in half... it was my baby
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA