this is a joke that i've come by....sorry if it's a little offensive

The CEO of Murphy Nail Company wanted a new television ad so he hired some guys to make it for him. They showed him their first draft commercial and it was a scene of Jesus on the cross....then it zoomed into Jesus' hands and it said "MURPHY NAIL COMPANY". The CEO was like "NO! We can't do this! This is awful! Make me a new commercial!"
About a week later, they came back with a new commercial. It started out in the desert with the Flight of the Bumblebee playing. In the distance you could see one dot followed by two dots traveling across the horizon. Then it zooms up to the first dot and it's Jesus running as fast as he can with two guards running behind him. Then one guard turns to the other and says "This never would have happened if we had used Murphy Nails!"
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
...thats more offensive than funny
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
aww you little soft minded children, it was hilarius, i laughed at this more than the world of warcraft death thing where the dude went like "did he drop any good loot"
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Hahahahah!!!!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was awsome
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton