Hola! I'm new here. Been finding my drum and bass tabs on the site for a bit. At least untill they got rid of the drums.

I'm a fourteen year old, female musician, so termonolgy with me is on the down low.
I do play drums, keyboards, bass, and a bit of the harmonica and guitar. I also write lyrics.
I'm starting a band with me as Bass, my friend as vocals, and my brother as drums (he's the one who let me use his drum set when I was learning).

I have a few questions if you don't mind attemtping to answer them.

I tried putting a pisture on my sig using BBC, but only the link showed up. Does this forum use BBC or HTML? Or BBC but for some reason it doesn't support the code?

And

If this uses BBC and not HTML, does it support [doHTML]? I trhought that'd be cool in a certain forum so we can put vids or music players sporting our bands music, assuming you are in one.

That's it, I suppose. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
We don't allow pictures in signatures, gets too messy and kills peoples bandwidth.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Most forums put a height limit but not allowing any works as well.
Do you know about the [doHTML] codes?
Welcome to the site

We use vB code (I think it's called), here's a guide. There're forums here for promoting your music and posting your recordings for feedback if you have a look round, you'll have to host and link to your recordings but there's lots of info around in stickies about that sort of thing.
« »