Anyone ever see these?

When I was a kid these booklets were shoved in my locker all of time. We would actually trade them trying to get the whole collection. They are hilarious by how bad they are but scary as shit because some people actually think this way about human behaviour and the result of it. I will probably get a lot of "Think belongs in the religion thread" but I am looking at the humor of the books. If it get closed so be it. Post your favorite one. I am leaning towards "Bad Bob".
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Last edited by Liam Alan at Jul 16, 2007,
... what?
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
Wow, that's the weirdest way to preach the gospel ever...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I couldn't tell if that's a parody or not. Please tell me it is... because that oversimplified mindwashing crap just got to be a parody.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm pretty sure they're being serious. I think it's more scary than funny, if people think that the world is that simple. For all the Catholics out there, read the one about "Are Catholics Really Christians?" and you'll see how stupid these are.
"...and I've never been very smart, but I connect you with your shadow"
from "Untitled #11" by John Frusciante
Yeah they are serious. I think students would sneak them into our lockers during class. Then again in 1993 there weren't the same school safety procedures as there are now. I don't know. I think a teacher in the halls would have seen it and reported it. Unless they were allowed in to do it. I find them on the sidewalks all of the time now so anyone could have just went around and placed them. Hell I found one this morning which kind of prompted me to post about them.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
*placing order...*
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
I read the 'Big Daddy' one. Apparently it says evolution is full of holes, but the thing itself is full of holes. Like they said Richard Leakey found a normal human skull cap dating 212 million years. That's bull. He found an early primitive skull dating 1.9 million. It was contaminated by Volcanic rock, which adds much more carbon to the sample and causes it to seem older in carbon dating. And saying most experts agree Lucy was a strange chimp is just wrong. Most experts don't support that at all. If they believed that, Lucy's genus would be changed from Australopithecus to Pan (the chimp genus).
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
This reminds me of the silly "monks" that i bump into in the street of lincoln, who ask me to buy a book from them trying to convert me into a monk.
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
I've just read the one with the Musim man, it's scary. This site is mental, I'm always in disbelief when I get shown things like this.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I read the 'Big Daddy' one. Apparently it says evolution is full of holes, but the thing itself is full of holes. Like they said Richard Leakey found a normal human skull cap dating 212 million years. That's bull. He found an early primitive skull dating 1.9 million. It was contaminated by Volcanic rock, which adds much more carbon to the sample and causes it to seem older in carbon dating. And saying most experts agree Lucy was a strange chimp is just wrong. Most experts don't support that at all. If they believed that, Lucy's genus would be changed from Australopithecus to Pan (the chimp genus).

Adding carbon to a sample would make it seem younger, rather than older. The method for carbon dating is comparing the amount of carbon that has not deteriorated to the amount that would be in it if it was brand new. By measuring what is left, and putting in some formula that involves the half-life of carbon, you come out with the result of carbon dating. Therefore, if this skull is as contaminated as you say it is, in reality it would be closer to 212 million years old than 1.9 million. I'm not trying to defend the tract, merely pointing out that your method is incorrect.
The Catholic one is just...ouch. In a world where everyone tries to promote understanding, we have jerks like these setting back faith relations another 100 years...
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...