the title is a bit misleading ha ha. i mean am eye the only muslim guitarist! i dont ever see any asian never mind muslim guitrists. im not like your normal muslim i drink take drugs and go out with any girl i want(religion wise) and i dont pray. i hate terrorists, i like any music! from beatles to muse to arctic monkeys.

main question is there any muslim guitarists out ther and what do your parents say! mine hate it but love when i play some old indian licks.
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
the title is a bit misleading ha ha. i mean am eye the only muslim guitarist! i dont ever see any asian never mind muslim guitrists. im not like your normal muslim i drink take drugs and go out with any girl i want(religion wise) and i dont pray. i hate terrorists, i like any music! from beatles to muse to arctic monkeys.

main question is there any muslim guitarists out ther and what do your parents say! mine hate it but love when i play some old indian licks.

dude, what the ****?

are you saying that all muslims apart from you take drugs and like terrorists???
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Jul 16, 2007,
Nope, I'm a christian guitarist, but, like you, I never pray or even live the life style I'm supposed to
Last edited by 3rdActguitarist at Jul 18, 2007,
fair enough. but that doesnt explain the terrorism part.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm Muslim and Asian both, you lose. And thank you for smearing the name of an entire religion with gross stereotypes, none of which fit me. Especially the terrorism bit, that's very nice.
Quote by PLUGINCHILD

That's probably the strangest written phonetic mistake, ever.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I wish I could've been born in Antarctica so I would be the first guitarist from Antarctica...
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
i mean am eye the only muslim guitarist! i dont ever see any asian never mind muslim guitrists.

Muslim guitarists-Muhammed Suicmez from Necrophagist is muslim. Prince was muslim at one point.

Asian guitarists-Herman Li from Dragonforce, John Myung from Dream Theater plays bass, and you're forgetting the countless amounts of Japanese rock bands there are.
Quote by rabidguitarist
dude, what the ****?

are you saying that all muslims apart from you take drugs like terrorists???

Yeh I think so lmao.

He's so arrogant it makes me laugh

Quote by Smokey Amp

Nah I've seen it around alot.

This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Cat Stevens (or Yusuf Islam now) is Muslim...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Kid Fisto
Cat Stevens (or Yusuf Islam now) is Muslim...

+1

just about to type him
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I'm Muslim, but I can't really call myself Asian, seeing as Mauritus isn't classed as an Asian country, I think.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by PLUGINCHILD

Noob.

But really, who cares?
Dickless.
tyhers ****-loads of asian and muslim musicians.

there was a tribe of nomads on Jools Holland a while back, and Prakirama played at download
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by rabidguitarist
dude, what the ****?

are you saying that all muslims apart from you take drugs and like terrorists???

I really doubt that's what he's trying to say...that's the stereotype of Muslims.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Im assuming Bob Dylan was muslim at one point, he has been most religions
Drive me home Jeeves
Quote by Smokey Amp

It scares me...
Quote by redwolf206
I wish I could've been born in Antarctica so I would be the first guitarist from Antarctica...

I'm from Antarctica, motherfucker.
hahhaa, you said MUSE in your first post, you win
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
o the terrorist part is because alot of people are starting to say ALL muslims are terrorist there was a recent attempeted scare! in glasgow
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Quote by 3rdActguitarist
Nope, I'm a christian guitarist, but, like you, I never pray or even live the life style I'm supposed to. I'm thinkin about converting to Atheist

Converting to atheist..atheism isnt a religion its not having one i dont think there is much to convert to...
wasn't kim thayil muslim?

check me out... i'm like the only male guitarist... ever!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm