http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=428192

Alright, here's another melodic metal track I made. For the solo, I tried something new. I harmonized the whole thing. But besides the regular harmonized licks, I also harmonized fast runs and sweeping near the end. Hope you enjoy
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

i love that man thats awesome reminds me of sortof old trivium style and all that remains in one its a ****ing good job! solos coming up... that was great! i loved the harmonised runs and the sweeps. the only thing i think you could improve on is the tone of the clean bit, otherwise brilliant! i want to see some vocals put to it.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Thanks alot dude Yea I didn't like how the clean tone came out either, I think I was using my bridge pickup by accident

Dude you are amazing I loved it and I'm not even into metal you kick ass!! crit mine streets of damnation
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Very Good song, I love the instrumental metal songs. This is by far the best instrumental metal I've heard. Just curious if you would be willing to give a tab-ish sort of thing for it... I'd love to learn at least the BG to it, if not the whole thing.

All I can say to it as far as Crit... is that the riff did start to get a little old towards the very end... but not until that... which is why it was a fitting ending time for the song... however I am HIGHLY impressed, good work, and keep me posted when you release new stuff.

-ZC

c4c? (points to sig)
Awsome song , love all your other stuff as well, its stuff id play, the only thing i would comment on is you should work on your lead playing just a tad but the musics awsome.
Thanks a lot guys!! This is in Drop A# As for tabs, you can find a tab for it in the tabs and chords section of this forum, however you won't find the solo in there because I changed it during the recording so it's a different one.

EDIT: I'll get back to your crits as soon as I can

^ Lol thanks.

And guys, could you give me a link to the thread im supposed to crit in?

Cool as Always!!!
Your riffs were pretty damn good! (I added the song to my soundclick station - Iron Dragon's Metal Station)
The acoustic part was pretty cool before heading into the also cool melody and solo!

Great Job my friend!!!

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
sweet, this is really good, usually like ur other songs. the drums were fantastic. both guitars were great, and i loved how u harmonized the guitars. when u turned it to the clean guitar it sounded kind of wierd, not bad but i dont think that part fit, but i loved how it got all quiet, then everything came in, it was a really great song. keep it up, u got talent. could u crit mine, link is in my sig
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
this sounds really good, i love the harmonies and the heavy rythem. i thought the drums could have less cymbals. i didn't really like the clean tone, but i like the notes. the synth was a bit awkward, the solo was awsome. the harmonied sweeps were really cool and something i don't hear often

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10011755#post10011755
Too cool for a signature.
awesome song man! different to your normal style, is that a different tuning than normal? i see you mentioned its A#, but i swear your stuff is never that low :P some parts are styled like Parkway Drive. if you havent heard them, check them out. some parts though, i reckon you could double time the snare to make it a bit thrashier! nothing short of awesome as usual though man, good to see youre still going strong! the harmonised solo rocks too :P
First off, that song was sick. I can see how influenced by In Flames you are (Outlook to Infinity -> My Sweet Shadow ). How did you record this? And what program do you use to make up your drum beats? I've been trying to find something online to make drums, and I simply don't know where to start looking, so what do you use, it sounds great.
Thanks for the crits guys!

Yea juz, it is in drop A# And actually most of my other stuff is in Standard C, so it's just tuning the low E a step down.

I go through a long recording process lol. Well it's not that long, I just go through a lot of steps. I use guitar pro to program the drums and bass. I export the bass as a wav file. I use the drums as a guide to program them in a program called Acoustica Beatcraft. For the guitars, I record them first in KRISTAL audio, and use it to add VST amp simulation. Then I export each individual guitar track. I then take all the tracks and import them into Cool Edit Pro 2, where I clean up the distortion tracks from hums/hisses, set volume levels and pan everything out.

I like you way of recording much more than mine audacity + guitar pro . nothing wrong with a crap midi lol. once again man sick tracks
play it loud bitches
Hmmm. Sounds familiar, but meh, nothing wrong with that. Its actually very awesome so far, this has to be in some kind of movie. Love the drums, love the tones on the guitars. Vox would make this perfect. But yes, I am really digging this right now, great quality, everything fits together so perfectly. I don't know, something about it, just makes me really like, as if it just kicking you in the ass you know, and thats a good thing. That clean part sounds kind of funny, maybe its the tone, yea thats what it is, but if you fixed that up it would sound freaking awesome, and I am loving this solo. Its not all blazing 24/7, it has its fast moments and thats cool. Very cool thus far. Overall, a kick ass song, think it would be a hit. A flowed together extremely well. Great quality. Great overall. And I don't listen to much metal, well not a lot of the new stuff. Here's mine if you wanna crit.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631811
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
hey dude whats up ive always liked the stuff you posted and this stuff isnt any different from what id expect from you... sweet riffs and im digging the drum beats and you have great recording quality i can definitely see this on a cd of some sort maybe you should add some vocals and start a band its really good stuff dude 9.8/10

check mine out?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632541
Dude great job...i loved the harmonies and solo. great riffs throughout...it reminded me of inflames alot, and in some parts amon amarth, but just a little bit..i also think it ended a little to abruptly...

Crit Mine?
great song man.. as usual.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Thanks for the crits guys!

For the kit, I think it's the rock and blues kit.

yo ive been a big fan of you for a long time, Ive heard probably like 15+ of your songs, but this is going to be the first one I crit:

I find its really catchy, the guitar just flows in with the drums, which i gotta say are VERY well made. Are they real drums? If they are programed, what samples did you use?

The synth adds a nich touch during the clean part

lol i just got to the harmonized solo! It sounds nothing like ive heard before, so wierd and cool at the same time.

Hats off, had me tapping my foot the whole time and im not even a metal guy!

If you dont mind, can you crit my bands new song?
Thanks in advance!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634319&highlight=dreamer

i know im a freak for knowing this but your intro riff sounds so much like the music for a song by wait for it ....... STEPS, the song is called TRAGEDY trust me search it and youll her the similarities lol
Nice sounds man. I don't listen to much metal these days but I went through a few of the tracks on your page and felt the urge to nod the head a lil'bit.