where can i get it.... asides from re-ranch, i want some for a strat build... also what would i have to do to the unfinished body that i just received? Sand? Grain Sealer? huh?
If you are in the USA then the best place is www.lmii.com I don't know where to get it if you are not in the USA. I've been looking for it here in the UK for 2 years now and I still can't find it.
Not taking any online orders.
What type of wood is it?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I think Stewart MacDonald sales it. Also, I found it locally at a store called WoodCrafters Outlet. They have website too that you can order from.
Nitro should be left to the pros.

You need to spray it in a both with lots of vacums. If you dont you will cut off a year or two of your life, it is VERY toxic.

It is also very laboutr intensive. There is so much work using nitro.
ok so if i should leave it for the pros why does reranch sell it to the public? what i really want is a thin finish that will wear down as i use it... what is an alternative in that case?
ppl have any suggestions on putting a coat on my strat neck? it's not glossy enough lol.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Buff it.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by kurtlives91
Nitro should be left to the pros.

You need to spray it in a both with lots of vacums. If you dont you will cut off a year or two of your life, it is VERY toxic.

It is also very laboutr intensive. There is so much work using nitro.

Nitro is a fairly 'easy' finish to spray. Nitro is the top choice for hobbiests to get a quality finish. It is toxic but at hobbeest levels, spraying outside with a quality respirator is fine.