does anyone here have, many err, copies of the same piece of clothing?

(^no idea how else to word it)

like, me for example, I probably own about 8 pairs of dickies shorts, all either blue, brown, and grey.

anyone else know what im talking about/do the same thing?
i dont own clothing

a binbag for my body and

bread bag with elastic bands for my feet.

This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
I have identical shoes
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
I have a ton of different colors of my league's soccer uniform because I've played with the same league so long. Um, I have camis and wifebeaters in a ton of different colors (but same style and brand). I have two pairs of the same camo shirts and two pairs of the same soccer jersey (Korean national team). That's about it.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Other than socks...no.

Jeans would be the only thing I'd do that for, but I can't afford to buy any jeans right now.

And Dickies Shorts were out years ago.

He's gay. If he says your style is off, your style is off. It's a fact.

Anyway, why would you do that? Buy different pairs of shorts, it adds variety to your life. Actually, buy jeans, shorts are lame.
I have like LOADS of t-shirts. They're ALL the same shape and size, the only difference is the colour. It's like OMGwierd.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i have a couple of the same types of shorts and jeans. i also have the same shirts in different colors.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Most of my jean pants look the same... but they're not!

I used to have 3x the same World Industries baggy pants though... in cream, black and grey colors
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Hey, if you find something good, stick with it I got a lot of those button-up blouse/shirt things in the same style, different colours.

I once found shoes so good that I bought two of them in the same colour, just in case one pair ever wears out or breaks or something...er, maybe that's a bit extreme though
I have indentical flip-flops (except for color) and also identical jeans (also except for color). Only two of each though.
I'm a person.
Like if we dress like Cartoon characters? I have like 10 pairs of the same pants, and Then like 10 White T-shirts.
Im an astronaut, and spend most of my time in space. This lifestyle means I can do limited things with my attire. I have about 4 or 5 big white suits. with matching helmets, and thats pretty much everything.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
All 3 pairs of my jeans are the same, and the same goes with 2 of my pairs of shorts.

I also have 2 Tool shirts that are almost identical (except for colors and back design).
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Other than socks...no.

Jeans would be the only thing I'd do that for, but I can't afford to buy any jeans right now.

I don't give a buck about what's in style
=]

Quote by Viva-la-mark
I have identical shoes

why are you wearing 2 left (or right) shoes? doesnt that hurt?

and so as not to spam - i have a couple pair of jeans that are the same, i think.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Other than socks...no.

Watch out he's from California.. that place dictates what everyone in the world wears!
My shoes I have now are exactly like the last pair I got. But, that's cause there's only two kinds of shoes I can wear and the others look like ****. There are only two different numbers of New Balance that I can wear because of my foot problem which led to surgery. I've gotten 926's the past two times. And I used to have two pairs of jeans that looked the same but I outgrew them.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
When I go shopping I usually end up with the same item in like 4 different colours.

Once I went mad at the markets and got like 8 of the same belts hah. I might have to take my male friends shopping with me from now on so they can carry me out of the shop before I try that stunt again.
My jeans are identical, dark blue. My shorts are also, khaki. The only thing that's ever different are my shirts and coats. Right now I'm rocking my Transformers track jacket.
666 BRO